• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

DMczaf

DM, Scooter.

CHHCUQAUIAA8bZc.png

Tony Hawk's kid is a playable person in the new name. So old...

giphy.gif

Pepiope

Cary Williams goes in on Chip.

Normally I would just chalk it to sour grapes (and i'm sure it still is) but I think he makes some good points.

Steelers' complained that Mike Tomlin's rookie season as coach he worked them so hard that by playoff time they were out of gas.
If we didn't have an imposter of a QB playing, we would have won. We stopped SEA outside of a few 20+ second scrambles by Wilson. I still remember Jenkins dropping a pick 6 in the red zone and SEA winds up scoring, Sanchez throwing an INT with two wide open WRs down the field, Cary is just upset.

Have you tried Heroes of The Storm yet
It's a blast, I've been playing with a few friends pretty regularly. It's the first moba I've really played so I can't compare it directly to dota but from what I can tell it's a much easier game to get into with a little more action and less depth. It's just what I'm looking for in a moba, particularly in the match length which tends to be around 20 minutes.

More than anything it's just really fun to play. Lots of cool heroes that feel drastically different and the game is polished the way you expect from Blizzard.

Draxal

I love Metroid but if it's a platformer I'm cool with it. Tropical Freeze is one of the best 2D platformers I've ever played.

It might be DKR2. I love platformers but the Wii U has way too many of them with Yoshi's Woolen World still to come out.

I'm so pumped about Fire Emblem If, just sad Bionic isn't here to comment on it.

Any good E3 announcements so far? I still need to play Tropical Freeze

No announcement, just a European trademark for Diddy Kong.

I'm so pumped about Fire Emblem If, just sad Bionic isn't here to comment on it.
I watched that 7 minute trailer on it, easily my most anticipated game, just like Awakening before it. It will consume my life when it hits.

Given the state of the Japanese gaming industry it is truly amazing to me that we are still getting high profile Fire Emblem games. Anyone who is a fan of the series should take the time to appreciate that.

cajunator

Banned
It might be DKR2. I love platformers but the Wii U has way too many of them with Yoshi's Woolen World still to come out.

No announcement, just a European trademark for Diddy Kong.

There is no such thing as too many platformers.

(between sobs) "Here I am...doing everything I can. Holding on to what I am....pretending I'm...a....Superman."

(uncontrollable weeping)

but likely with plenty of money in the bank now to retire on.

Top Bottom