• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
I've never been able to figure out what fuckball means, since it's used as a catch-all for any sort of ugly basketball in the NBA thread.

They are indeed one-dimensional when the game is officiated like this. They don't have guys who can iso. Simple as that! Gonna be a tough sled if it keeps up.

They're anything but one dimensional when they're allowed to play basketball. That's why I started paying attention to them! Still bummed we didn't get a Spurs/Warriors series, that would've been magical. Warriors/Clips would've been fun too.

I don't know, I think the refs are doing fine.

I'll let you know that my favorite Finals of all time was the 04' Pistons taking out the Lakers. Why? Because they were a grind it out, physical, defensive team that could shoot the ball. They were a complete team though, greater than the sum of their parts. Cavs are starting to feel that way to some degree, but with less talented guys and a superstar.

It's not pretty, but it's effective. Especially when you face a team without a big playing well or a non-existent big.

Elf, come on man, GS is looking like hot shit out there. Cavs are just playing marginally better and are still winning.

Curry only has 3 at the half, that's not fouling. Green is their only good big man and they can't seem to play without fouling.
GS will continue to look like shit (maybe for the rest of the series!) unless Kerr can lobby the refs into calling a tighter game.

That said, if they can knock down some 3s they might be able to win anyway (despite looking like shit).

Godslay

Banned
Send in the goon! Legit basketball!

Back in the day, guys used to throw punches to police the game. Alas...

What are you talking about?

Steal by Delladova, and straight block by Mozgov.

Nothing goony about it. Being physical isn't the same as sending in the goon.

I'm not advocating violence here.

What are you talking about?

Steal by Delladova, and straight block by Mozgov.

Nothing goony about it. Being physical isn't the same as sending in the goon.

I'm not advocating violence here.
I'm saying I find this about as close to the sport of basketball as sending in the goon was.

Just my opinion!

Spinluck

If Lebron wins this with Co. the NBA thread will reach heights of dumbfuck that this thread couldn't even touch after the Pats won*.

Godslay

Banned
I'm saying I find this about as close to the sport of basketball as sending in the goon was.

Just my opinion!

And you are entitled to it.

Cavs are playing what I would consider it in a pure form. Good D, good hustle, bigs doing the work in the paint, physical (without being goons), playing as a team around a superstar.

Milchjon

BG :-O

cute-hug-gif-3290-19466-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Milk Juan are you ready for the USMNT Magical Freedom Tour to roll through Germany tomorrow?

We already beat Dutch's Fake Germans, now we're bringing glorious liberty to real thing!

Hopefully the Germans show mercy and don't beat the USMNT by more than 4

Top Bottom