• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Live shots from the jumbotron in the cleve.

CHG_qDXWMAESbiw.jpg

Cary Williams goes in on Chip.

Normally I would just chalk it to sour grapes (and i'm sure it still is) but I think he makes some good points.

“One, they were fresher,” he said. “Two, they were more physical. And I think in the National Football League, physicality is huge and you need that physicality in order to win games. Coaching is a part of it, too.”

Steelers' complained that Mike Tomlin's rookie season as coach he worked them so hard that by playoff time they were out of gas.

Cary Williams goes in on Chip.

Normally I would just chalk it to sour grapes (and i'm sure it still is) but I think he makes some good points.

Steelers' complained that Mike Tomlin's rookie season as coach he worked them so hard that by playoff time they were out of gas.

a lot of "unnamed" niners supposedly complained about harbaughs methods. what i say to them is motherfucker i dont care if you are tired! who were you before jimmy harbs? nobody but a player on a 6-10 team!

Top Bottom