• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
e4b061fb8ac0539cd453f6c921bb01f7.jpg

zliSJRH.jpg

USA USA USA

MechDX

Fuck them! This is the year BOB has the Texans ready to just curb stomp that entire, shitastic organization into the ground. We shall beat them twice and on that day in Indy when we leave Luck battered and beaten on the field in Indy the entire collected Texans fanbase shall raise a one finger salute to Andre Johnson and collectively say "No Andre. Fuck YOU you ungrateful piece of shit!"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck them! This is the year BOB has the Texans ready to just curb stomp that entire, shitastic organization into the ground. We shall beat them twice and on that day in Indy when we leave Luck battered and beaten on the field in Indy the entire collected Texans fanbase shall raise a one finger salute to Andre Johnson and collectively say "No Andre. Fuck YOU you ungrateful piece of shit!"

That's right.

All dem skanky ass hoes in the AFC South gonna learn or be humbled!

ampere

Using the term "huge win" for a winning a "friendly" might be the most soccer-y thing ever.

Yo Big now this is disrespect I can get behind!

Oh my.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHKvD2eWkAA45dq.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

When do the Lions get their "Playoff Appearance" banner

[quote="MechDX, post: 167248796"][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHKiLoXWcAA5RHe.jpg:large

JJ got his posse rollin!

holy fuck is he really wearing the 'back to back world war champs' shirt

watt plz

MechDX

Ya hate us cause ya ain't us

image.png

Patriots owner loses wife, starts dating multiple hot chicks. Wins* multiple Super Bowls

Colts owner is a coke head and gets back to back generational QB's

Texans owner gets cancer and has the least thuggish team in the league doesn't win shit

MRSA

Banned
So I've been offered the job by management and I accepted, yet I still haven't gotten an official offer from HR yet. What's taking that mother fuckin HR manager so long to call me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Young Stafford now an old man in Lions' offense

Matthew Stafford has gone from a young, up-and-coming quarterback to the old guy in the Detroit Lions' offense almost overnight.

Stafford is still young. At 27, he should be in his football-playing prime this fall.

But with six NFL seasons and 77 starts under his belt, only Calvin Johnson has more experience in the Lions' offense. And only Johnson and backup Lance Moore have more NFL playing time overall.

Because he's one of the team's most veteran players -- and with respected vets such as Dominic Raiola and Rob Sims no longer in Detroit -- Stafford said he feels more responsibility than ever to take on a leadership role.

Raiola and Sims, longtime starters on the offensive line, are free agents whom the Lions are not interested in bringing back.

"I always felt that way, but Calvin and I are probably two of the oldest guys we've got -- and (Brandon) Pettigrew, as well -- two of the oldest guys that we have on offense. So it's on us," Stafford said. "We've got new guys into the system, we've got young guys, we have all sorts of new challenges in front of us, and it's on us to carry the load and bring them along."

As such, Stafford said he has spearheaded a few off-season bonding experiences. He has been out to dinner with groups of players a handful of times this spring and took the offensive line to a recent Detroit Tigers game.

"Just do stuff like that to get to know some of these guys, 'cause whether they haven't played a lot of football for us or they were just coming out of college, it's important to make sure that we're all pulling for each other," Stafford said.

With Raiola and Sims gone, the Lions' once-veteran offensive line is perhaps the greenest position on the team and the one in need of the most preseason nurturing.

All five of this year's projected starters are expected to be 26 or younger when the season starts -- 26-year-old left tackle Riley Reiff, a first-round pick in 2012, is the elder statesman of the group -- and rookie first-round pick Laken Tomlinson is expected to start at left guard.

Stafford, who'll be flanked by two more rookies on offense this fall -- running back Ameer Abdullah and fullback Michael Burton both should play significant minutes -- said the early returns up front are positive. The line looks "extremely athletic" and has done job with its communication, and Stafford is ready to help nurture it this fall.

"I think it's going to be a fun one," he said. "We're going to have some young guys up front, and it'll be a lot of fun just communicating and trying to make sure that we're all on the same page, doing the right thing as much as we possibly can. I think that's going to be a big one for us and for me, personally."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/08/matthew-stafford-detroit-lions/28673703/

635693492815490808-SMG-20150527-szo-aw3-02.jpg

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

The time is now, LionsGAF. Super Bowl or bust.

Restore the Roar

Malalaw

I'm still waiting to hear back about my drug test results. I haven't done drugs or anything, they are just being slow as fuck about this. Then again its related to the government, so I should know to not expect anything to happen quick.

Top Bottom