• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

I have no idea who will start on our line save a couple of obvious choice, only good news is that we have more depth than last year and they played well throughout the postseason (except in the AFCC). For some reason though, the Pats seem to always give our line trouble, idk why. Anyway.

LT: Castonzo (if he gets hurt Luck dies)
LG: Reitz/Mewhort/Thornton
C: Holmes/Harrison/Thomas
RG: Herremans
RT: Mewhort/Cherlius/Reitz

Bread

Banned
I have no idea who will start on our line save a couple of obvious choice, only good news is that we have more depth than last year and they played well throughout the postseason (except in the AFCC). For some reason though, the Pats seem to always give our line trouble, idk why. Anyway.

LT: Castonzo (if he gets hurt Luck dies)
LG: Reitz/Mewhort/Thornton
C: Holmes/Harrison/Thomas
RG: Herremans
RT: Mewhort/Cherlius/Reitz
Who cares

Godslay

Banned
Me too, but Seattle-area tap water is pretty good. I also have a Brita filter thing.

Tap water is generally better than bottled water everywhere.

Higher standards for tap versus bottled, and regulated by different agencies.

If you smell the chlorine, there's not enough in there believe it or not.

Fox318

W3OcYir.gif

Bread

Banned
chris what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. at no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Top Bottom