• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going to be funny when Stafford wins 0 rings

Well he's only 27 and like the article said he's hitting the prime peak of QBs age wise. It ranges from 27-33/35 and with this team as stacked as ever the time is now. Stafford is by far the best QB this franchise has ever had and thus the best chance this team has to win a Super Bowl.

There has never been a better Detroit Lions team in terms of talent, youth and athleticism. And I'm going back to the Bobby Layne 1950's glory years.

jakncoke

Banned
Well he's only 27 and like the article said he's hitting the prime peak of QBs age wise. It ranges from 27-33/35 and with this team as stacked as ever the time is now. Stafford is by far the best QB this franchise has ever had and thus the best chance this team has to win a Super Bowl.

There has never been a better Detroit Lions team in terms of talent, youth and athleticism. And I'm going back to the Bobby Layne 1950's glory years.

Thats not saying much

A team from Cleveland is two wins away from a championship
A horse won the Triple Crown

I'm not saying the Lions will win the Super Bowl

But

v182bcjqfjzd7qxvkvrs.gif

Godslay

Banned
The NBA thread is really shaping up. Hopefully the train doesn't get derailed.

Cleveland couple wins away from a championship:
tempAP8801170120--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

images

images

You could look at those losses to the Broncos in a different light. We sheltered you from the blowouts that would have occurred to just about any AFC team at the time. We were both loser bros those years.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think the vikings deserve one before the lions.

This whole conversation is making me sick. You people!

You can argue for the Lions all you want Kas but the 90s Lions were statistically and factually better than the 10s Lions thus far. You're basing all your claims on conjecture once again!

And I think the Panthers deserve one before the Vikings for getting fucked over by the Pats, a corrupt commissioner, and a drunk paid-off kicker, but beggars can't be choosers.

That would also be acceptable.

This whole conversation is making me sick. You people!

You can argue for the Lions all you want Kas but the 90s Lions were statistically and factually better than the 10s Lions thus far. You're basing all your claims on conjecture once again!

Hey you can't just hog all the championships! Besides out of the Bears/Lions/Vikings, which would be the least worse one to win an owl?

BigAT

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1VSM6/jim-irsay-drug-alcohol/image.png[IMG]

Patriots owner loses wife, starts dating multiple hot chicks. Wins* multiple Super Bowls

Colts owner is a coke head and gets back to back generational QB's

Texans owner gets cancer and has the least thuggish team in the league doesn't win shit[/QUOTE]

There's hope for good to triumph Mech, you just need to get on the Giants level.

Defeats evil empires, [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1yGbMgsCOw"]talks shit to Terry Bradshaw[/URL], has super hot granddaughters, gets rewarded with two Super Bowls in five years.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There's hope for good to triumph Mech, you just need to get on the Giants level.

Defeats evil empires, talks shit to Terry Bradshaw, has super hot granddaughters, gets rewarded with two Super Bowls in five years.

Pffft. How about this resume?

Brought freedom to communist Ireland, banished Terry Bradshaw from Pittsburgh, has super hot grandnieces, gets rewarded with two Super Bowls in five years.

Pittsburgh+Steelers+Training+Camp+dVstX7kFuuVm.jpg

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

My owner is a known asshole who tried (and mostly succeeded) to rip off the players, was instrumental in shutting down football for a summer, has only one facial expression, and has won no rings* as an owner.

I guess I don't win, do I?

Top Bottom