• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

All I want to do
Is be more like Chris
And be less like you

<3

Giants have looked at him. He could be wanting a starting position, guaranteed money, etc. Maybe they're waiting on training camp to also see how his health is then.

Wonder if he'd be willing to play guard, he'd be an instant starter with Miami. I think any team will sign him to a one year "Show Me" deal, He's too busted up for anything more.

MechDX

I'm just worried friend, I want you to be happy :(

You know I wish my Chelsea brother JJ, Vrabel and Vince all the best.
PDS &#8207;@PatDStat · 20m20 minutes ago
Mallett was asked with no live rush at practice… Mallett answers quick “Have you seen our defensive line?” #Texans

20150608_texans_otas_btc_11.jpg

20150608_texans_otas_btc_26.jpg

This post dedicated to Dutch

squicken

Giants have looked at him. He could be wanting a starting position, guaranteed money, etc. Maybe they're waiting on training camp to also see how his health is then.

He's awful. Can't move anymore. Maybe he can play guard, but even then, it's trouble if he is starting for your team Week1

MRSA

Banned
Truth fact, then there was that time he got drunk off like 12 coors light in vegas. #bitchmade #drinkslikeawhiskytangotrailertrashhooker

This degenerate and the other degenerate haven't even been to Vegas. I'm going again tonight to Vegas to get drunk off my 12 Coors Light and bet on freedom.

christen-press-uswnt_0.jpg

Fuck you konka, where ever you are.

MRSA

Banned
SNES presenting himself as someone that could outdrink anyone is pretty hilarious.

I don't think snes can afford alcohol, not only that I don't recommend him chasing away his blues with a depressant. He told me the other day he's been depressed.

There's an In n out burger. I'm starving and you guys swear by this place so I'm gonna try it. Why not.

Make sure you get animal style fries at least, if you like crispy fries ask for well done. Animal style burger is also good but I don't remember what it comes with. I think it has pickles and some other stuff, you might want to ask.

MRSA

Banned
Make sure you get animal style fries at least, if you like crispy fries ask for well done. Animal style burger is also good but I don't remember what it comes with. I think it has pickles and some other stuff, you might want to ask.

Mustard grilled burgers, chopped grilled onions, and pickles. Fries I can do without, its waaaaay too heavy.

EDIT: My order usually is: double double animal style, extra toasted bun, medium rare patty, add chopped peppers, well done fries, and an iced tea.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just spent $16 on a car wash, some personal time detailing it, and then got into one of these damn random popup showers that spit rain for a half second. Houston weather sucks.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I picked a bad time to help someone move. It's a damn sauna out there. That shit drains you quick.

At least a got a bunch of tamales out of it though.

Mustard grilled burgers, chopped grilled onions, and pickles. Fries I can do without, its waaaaay too heavy.

EDIT: My order usually is: double double animal style, extra toasted bun, medium rare patty, add chopped peppers, well done fries, and an iced tea.

Oh yes that's so good, Mine is usually the same except without the chopped peppers or medium rare patty.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I picked a bad time to help someone move. It's a damn sauna out there. That shit drains you quick.

At least a got a bunch of tamales out of it though.

Yeah Mech warned me about this before I moved to Houston. Something about how even though it's under 100 degrees, your insides will cook from the humidity.

I wish I understood scientifically why summer time temperatures typically only vary about 5 or 6 degrees from some ridiculous high in the 90s whereas winter it'll vary 20-25 degrees day to day.

Yeah Mech warned me about this before I moved to Houston. Something about how even though it's under 100 degrees, your insides will cook from the humidity.

I wish I understood scientifically why summer time temperatures typically only vary about 5 or 6 degrees from some ridiculous high in the 90s whereas winter it'll vary 20-25 degrees day to day.

Cloud cover my friend. (usually)

I spent 5 to double dip on Valkyria Chronicles. Shame that team died :/.

Damn I might have to double dip myself. I never did finish it on PS3.

cajunator

Banned
Just had it for the first time a few months ago.

It's alright. Definitely better than McDonald's, BK, etc., but not sure if it beats out Five Guys. It's close.

The burgers are kind of small. They taste pretty good. Fries kind of suck. I would eat there again occasionally. Definitely doesn't live up to the hype though. I like the crunchy fries. Five guys are bigger burgers and I think the two actually taste pretty similar. It's a lot closer contest than I thought.
If I go there again in the future I will try animal style fries.

The burgers are kind of small. They taste pretty good. Fries kind of suck. I would eat there again occasionally. Definitely doesn't live up to the hype though. I like the crunchy fries. Five guys are bigger burgers and I think the two actually taste pretty similar. It's a lot closer contest than I thought.
If I go there again in the future I will try animal style fries.

Smh you didn't get animal style? Go back cajun

Top Bottom