• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Make sure yall send a prayer up for BlackGhost and The Cleve tonight.

It's over brehs
Finito
The jig is up
Done
Dead

Cavs finally hit the wall and now the Warriors are just going to roll over them like we all thought they would from the start.

It's funnier this way because everybody had their moment of hope

Godslay

Banned
Make sure yall send a prayer up for BlackGhost and The Cleve tonight.

It's over brehs
Finito
The jig is up
Done
Dead

Cavs finally hit the wall and now the Warriors are just going to roll over them like we all thought they would from the start.

Cavs left a lot of points on the floor and missed a lot of shots. They played into the Warriors hands by picking up the pace. Should have slowed it done and went to the bigs. GSW has nobody down low to stop them. I'm sure they'll readjust, they have to go back to slow paced fuckball or whatever you want to call it.

cdyhybrid

as soon as he steps off the court the warriors take the cavs to poundtown. it's like if he doesn't play 44+ mins, the cavs are more or less fucked

Pretty much. Would take a pantheon-level performance from Lebron to win these finals. Dude needs to play 44+ minutes and put up a triple-double with 20+ points for them to have a chance to win.

Eleuin

Just saw lebrons penis

Jay1.gif

Spinluck

Lol, idk if I should stick around the NBA thread when Cavs lose (srry BG, I'ma send a quick one up 4 u before I bed).

But the place was already terrible when the Cavs were ahead. It's far worse than anything we could ever give Pats fans here. At least here it's funny but there it's like actual resentment between posters and straight up dumb fuk post.

I think I'll stay around for the shitstorm then leave, kind of like when my hope for Cleveland left tonight (again sorry bgbro forgive me).

of course not you fuckin perv ass bitch

Oh

*hugs breastd

cdyhybrid

Lol, idk if I should stick around the NBA thread when Cavs lose (srry BG, I'ma send a quick one up 4 u before I bed).

But the place was already terrible when the Cavs were ahead. It's far worse than anything we could ever give Pats fans here. At least here it's funny but there it's like actual resentment between posters and straight up dumb fuk post.

I think I'll stay around for the shitstorm then leave, kind of like when my hope for Cleveland left tonight (again sorry bgbro forgive me).

Oh

*hugs breastd

That was always the problem with the NBA thread.

Some dudes take everything in there personally and legitimately catch feelings over it.

Gobias

Banned

There's so much bitterness towards Cleveland and their fans. Don't we have enough problems? I find it all very disrespectful.

Godslay

Banned
Damn Godslay, how do you make it more than an hour in that NBA thread? Just lifelongers and idiots spewing shit.

It's a different world over there for certain.

Raising Cleveland fans hopes just to watch them crash and burn?

With Kyrie I thought they had a legit shot. You don't win games in the Finals on flukes though.

Cavs veered off what was working and adjusted poorly to a what should have been a gimme with the small ball set. If they shoot better than 30% as a team it's another close game.

Tied 2-2, it's still anyone's series to take. Cavs could still pull it off, and I still believe they will. Nothing last night really made me feel any different about it. Warriors had an off game, so did the Cavs last night.

ampere

Yeah the story would be a lot different if the LeBron makes that shot to end game 1 in regulation. Anyone can win it now though the Warriors have more depth so they have a better shot the longer the series creeps on

Top Bottom