• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

Smh LBJ taking his lowest percent shot in that situation lol.

Yeah, idk if Cavs can keep at it. JR and Shump were at their worst last night, just worthless.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's an Ariana Grande song I like...

son of a bitch

8 am and already feels like 91 degrees outside.

Lets see if we can make it to 110 again.

My A/C bill was already $70 for a one bedroom apartment.

Really hoping this doesn't mean we're going to have another heat dome summer.

Of course in Houston, it's already summer and will be so until about early November.

Fox318

DMczaf

1434049652099.gif

Godslay

Banned
Smh LBJ taking his lowest percent shot in that situation lol.

Yeah, idk if Cavs can keep at it. JR and Shump were at their worst last night, just worthless.

If that was their worst they can only get better?

Might not be enough, but if Mozgov and LBJ sync up and have good games together with a little help from the role players the series is a toss up.

Fox318

Its time that DM comes out and tells the truth.

He was always a Patriots fan, he's been pretending to be a Bucs fan this whole time.

Yeah no but she's a good looking chick in her videos.

It's just weird how as I got older that mainstream music became more infectious to me.

It's because as you get older you realise it's OK to like the same shit everyone else does and you no longer give a fuck what other people think about your tastes.

Fox318

Yeah no but she's a good looking chick in her videos.

It's just weird how as I got older that mainstream music became more infectious to me.

I too pulled an :FMT and did a blackface Shaq for Halloween one year....when I was 12.

Did you walk around crosseyed and miss freethrow shots?

There's going to be like $300M in real estate development a block from my house starting soon. There are dollars signs in my eyes when I think about my property values. Love it. I might gain another $50-60k in property value in the next two years.

I can use some of that money to help the Eagles buy a new pair of guards.

cajunator

Banned
There's going to be like $300M in real estate development a block from my house starting soon. There are dollars signs in my eyes when I think about my property values. Love it. I might gain another $50-60k in property value in the next two years.

I can use some of that money to help the Eagles buy a new pair of guards.

If you really hit it big get them a qb too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
1. That Rachel Dolezel thing is insane. Absolutely insane and I'm more baffled by people rising up to white knight her or defend her or whatever they want to say.

2. What is it about basketball discussion that gets people going so insane? I swear it's the only sport I follow online where dudes actually catch legit feelings over someone talking shit about their favourite player or team. Like yes it happens in any sports discussion online but it feels like it always happens with basketball no matter where you go.

Fox318

1. That Rachel Dolezel thing is insane. Absolutely insane and I'm more baffled by people rising up to white knight her or defend her or whatever they want to say.

2. What is it about basketball discussion that gets people going so insane? I swear it's the only sport I follow online where dudes actually catch legit feelings over someone talking shit about their favourite player or team. Like yes it happens in any sports discussion online but it feels like it always happens with basketball no matter where you go.

You're right about basketball. I think its because its such an emotional sport and there isn't really a turnaround in a teams success like in the NFL.

Plus since there are so few great players and referee's discretion plays a huge part in the game people tend to go from 0 to 10 on the angry scale faster than other sports.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 6m6 minutes ago
"It's about time the Houston #Texans did something. It's time for us to ... win games and do what this city expects us to do." -Bill O'Brien

Get excite!

MvrUXL.gif

#BasedBOB

Top Bottom