• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Gobias

Banned
Wait till she takes out different strap ons
tumblr_njfjgoFHeO1qh0exio1_500.gif

zychi

Banned
Is it like, buy good or rent good?

Depends. I don't watch most movies more than once. But it's one of the best action movies/spy movies I've seen in a long time. IF I still collected blu rays, I'd probably pay $15 to own it. It's a must watch for sure tho.

e: imdb says they're making a second one. awesome!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Have you been spoioed by anything for the show? Whatd you think of the end of episode 9?

I haven't really been spoiled by anything. I've seen promos for Season 5 (posters, screens on HBO Go etc.) but I've gone in blinder than Colin Kapenernick going through his reads.

But yeah, that Ned Starks scene was unexpected and brutal and emotional. Sean Bean is a walking spoiler but I wasn't expecting it to be that early. Ned Starks was an honorable man, may the House of Lanister pay for their treachery.

zychi

Banned
Dude, believe the hype. It's a must see in theater (if at all possible).

I'm still trying. I missed imax and hate going to the theater when other people are there. so a matinee would be my only chance. hopefully i can do something later next week if its still in theaters around here

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Save me. I'm in Omnia and its shoulder to shoulder.

Just go to girls and tell them you're a Raiders fan.

Girls dig Raider fans. Raider fans carry a tough bad boy reputation and confidence with them.

raiders.jpg

Tha Oakland Raidahhs /Chris Berman

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm on the hip hop floor. Again. Nothing but Asian females wearing too much make up again.

Damnit MRSA get your shit together and start spitting game. Asian girls dig Raider fans.

24c77f0720e8aa5cd181611736f8b8c6.jpg

Not every girl is going to be that one girl you post gifs of and simp over daily.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Albania are the kind of team Les Bleus should feast on, but Deschamps' team looks like a mess right now, and there's plenty of work to be done before the start of Europe's biggest international tournament.

3w2MWDX.png

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ades-and-reaction-from-international-friendly

Albania beat France today 1-0 and the media still continues to doubt this team even after beating Portugal, tying Denmark and about to beat Serbia until the drone came down and the Albanian team was almost killed.

And we don't have some of our superstars from Germany, Switzerland, Belgium etc. committed to the team yet.

Top Bottom