• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

squicken

We're wasting precious time here MS with Hololens.

I want at least one awkward announcement and gameplay demo from a renowned Japanese developer. Sakaguchi, Itagaki, Kamiya anyone and we're wasting time here.

you're nuts. Games are massively stale and we need a technology leap to fix that. VR or Minority Report Holograms or whatever, it has to get off the the TV/tablet/phone

Way too cynical to buy into this bullshit looking/feeling anywhere near this good. We already know Hololens has FOV issues from early reports. Seeing is believing.

Spinluck

Its clearly a video. Shes not playing that well on a surface.

Neat, but show it with anything worth actually playing

What, are you saying a Surface Pro 3 can't run Minecraft? Lol

EDIT: misread what you said. But I think it was real. Just wish it was more than Minecraft.

cajunator

Banned
List of bc games on the bone:

CHjuch6UMAAcSVC.jpg

:jnc Guess it is pretty difficult.

hmm. Besides BK and Kameo, nothing really of note :(

I'm never dating again.

I just missed the M$ conference because of a girl!!!! WHAT HAVE I BECOME!?!?!

What did I miss?

Good thing the real show is later tonight when Sony finally announces the November 2016 release date for The Last Guardian.

I'm guessing MS showed a lot of exclusives because Sony has all the big name third-party premieres right?

The only thing I really need to see Gran Turismo PS4. Kaz needs to quit bullshittin and show us what they've been working on.

I'm never dating again.

I just missed the M$ conference because of a girl!!!! WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

Trust me, you came out on the better end of that deal.

MS showed a bunch of exclusives that we've already known about for months, announced limited backwards compatibility with Xbox 360, a new elite controller, some cool looking indies, and a Gears beta starting this week.

zychi

Banned
They banished Keighley to canned interviews. Fuck you, Spike.
Ive been watching kevin perrerias "the attack" twitch stream. Im tired of marketing shills for all gaming.

He and his new partner alex are pretty good, and actually care about games. Ignore Haislip pretending to be a gamer again. She just hates everything

I'm interested to see more of that robot game "from the creators of Metroid Prime." Shame they didn't show any gameplay. Honestly the rest of the conference was pretty bland in my opinion, other than a few third party games and indies.

TheFatOne

Are the consoles powerful enough to really do anything with VR?

Yes just set your expectations for graphics lower. Can still do interesting stuff but the graphics aren't going to be as good as Oculus/Vive.
Gears 4 looks soulless.

Hard to look like anything when the lighting is so dark.
I'm never dating again.

I just missed the M$ conference because of a girl!!!! WHAT HAVE I BECOME!?!?!

What did I miss?

Good thing the real show is later tonight when Sony finally announces the November 2016 release date for The Last Guardian.

If you're interested in MS for 2015 then nothing. Halo, Gears, Forza. Same as the last year. Same as the last generation.

Bowser

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m2 minutes ago
#Panthers have agreed to terms on 2-yr contract extension with LB Thomas Davis, per two league sources.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1m1 minute ago
Davis' deal will now run over three years, expected to be worth $18 million, per a source.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1m1 minute ago
Davis expected to sign the contract later today.

Very meh conference for me, best parts was the Backwards Compatibility and the Rare Collection. Also the new pirate game from Rare was just painful, not only because it wasn't Banjo, but purely from how boring it looked.

cajunator

Banned
Each to their own I guess. I thought SMB's controls were silky smooth, and precise.

I didnt like how it felt.
Im not sure why really, because the controls do seem pretty tight. But it didnt feel right and I wasnt enjoying playing it like most platformers. Maybe the level designs.

Meh for the most part at Microsoft's, still looking to Sony's, still super hype for Nintendo's.

I liked the backwards compatibility, indie stuff that will be available for Sony later and is already on PC, the pirates game, and the Rare collection. Hated Hololens until they make a dinosaur game for it. Fuck Halo and Gears

cajunator

Banned
Nintendo wont show shit until later on.
Thats how they work.
E3 will be a whole lot o 3DS and not much for WiiU.
But then again they sometimes just unveil things totally out of left fiend so I dont really know what to expect either. They have to have something fairly big for Christmas since Zelda wont be till next year so I have no idea.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If you're not following SNES on Twitter, you're missing out on some primo comedy. I think he wants to have relations with squicken.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 31m31 minutes ago

Microsoft in 2013: Kinect is the future of gaming!
Microsoft in 2015: Sorry, what's a "Kinect?" Hey, check out these cool glasses! #XboxE3

Top Bottom