• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

BigAT

Fuck moba/dota

Come at me maddengaf!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20707-1394076182-9.gif

zychi

Banned
Isnt the DayZ guy the one who had all the problems when he sold his broken ass game on Steam too early and renamed the game? OR am I thinking of someone else?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Remasters would sell even if all consoles were fully backwards compatible. I don't think many people are buying remasters because they want a port of X game on Y console. Improved graphics, additional elements, and a renewed sense of day 1 fever on top of bringing in new players that may have missed the game, are bigger reasons for remasters.

MS saved Cuphead? I remember seeing a (failed?) crowdfunding compaign for it ages ago... Looked pretty neat, but i only found it after it was over iirc

can somebody sum up the MS conference points?
- Halo 5 demo. Its Halo.
-Xbox 360 backwards compatibility announced. Limited titles off the bat but more will be added. Physical discs will work to.
- New Elite controller announced with modular parts and Windows 10 compatibility.
- New IP called Recore by Keiji Inafune and Armature - CG trailer
- Bunch of Indie games including Cuphead, Phantasmal, Ashen, etc. All Xbone/PC first
- early access for indie games announced

Tomb Raider is on right now.

That demo highlighted the worst of Tomb Raider. All QTE, press X and up, etc. Like the first hour of the first game. I know there's more to it and I'm buying it but they should have highlighted some actual Tomb gameplay. etc.

I was under the impression that the 360 api was entirely directx.
That would be relevant for ease of ports, not bc. For optimizations written to the hardware (which for most games is substantial) and code compiled to it (game discs)... well, you have to emulate the hardware (or build it in, ala nintendo) to run it.

cajunator

Banned
- Halo 5 demo. Its Halo.
-Xbox 360 backwards compatibility announced. Limited titles off the bat but more will be added. Physical discs will work to.
- New Elite controller announced with modular parts and Windows 10 compatibility.
- New IP called Recore by Keiji Inafune and Armature - CG trailer
- Bunch of Indie games including Cuphead, Phantasmal, Ashen, etc. All Xbone/PC first
- early access for indie games announced

Tomb Raider is on right now.

this is what I was wanting to know. thank you.

Presumably they'll add more as they fine tune it (and test games).

Still very technically impressive. Yet probably irrelevant except for fanboy list wars

lol Wow Windows will be the best for Valve?!?!

What a coup!
Nah, valve will go for parity across platforms (win/mac/linux). But obviously windows is where the money is

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We're wasting precious time here MS with Hololens.

I want at least one awkward announcement and gameplay demo from a renowned Japanese developer. Sakaguchi, Itagaki, Kamiya anyone and we're wasting time here.

Godslay

Banned
We're wasting precious time here MS with Hololens.

I want at least one awkward announcement and gameplay demo from a renowned Japanese developer. Sakaguchi, Itagaki, Kamiya anyone and we're wasting time here.

Hmm, I'm most excited for Hololens out of all the VR/AR entries thus far.

Top Bottom