• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Sony A+
Square A-
Nintendo A
MS/EA/Ubi F
PC hasn't started yet but has American Truck Simulator so already starts with an A. Radio stations being announced for it would make the A guaranteed minimum

Crisco

Banned
#shockingnews

WR Ted Ginn: Had his first bad drop in a practice open to the media since returning. After sprinting past the defense, Ginn saw a bomb from Newton go right through his hands.

tedd-ginn-jr-dropped-td-pass-against-tampa-bay-b.gif

That's our boy!

Sony A+
Square A-
Nintendo A
MS/EA/Ubi F
PC hasn't started yet but has American Truck Simulator so already starts with an A. Radio stations being announced for it would make the A guaranteed minimum

Lol nintendo had an A? Maybe if the criteria is measuring the quality of sucking dick. If that's the case I give them an A++++++

Malalaw

I really wish I could say I was hyped for any of the announcements, but I wasn't. Plenty ps4 games I will buy, just didn't go nuts for anything.

Greg

That reminds me, I was sure that Sony would announce the free PS+ version of that was finally coming out.
I don't even understand who would still be on the fence at this point considering the price and how thin the system is at the genre

you either like racing games or you don't

zychi

Banned
I'm officially a hypocrite. Picked up my xbox one, downloading the Gears beta now.

Rebought a ps4 with no hard drive(had an extra 2tb lying around) for $160 last week too. Gambling winnings change your mind.

Greg

I'm officially a hypocrite. Picked up my xbox one, downloading the Gears beta now.

Rebought a ps4 with no hard drive(had an extra 2tb lying around) for $160 last week too. Gambling winnings change your mind.
aren't you on your 12th systems by now with all the buying and selling?

less gambling, more making up your damn mind!

zychi

Banned
aren't you on your 12th systems by now with all the buying and selling?

less gambling, more making up your damn mind!

I am. I only bet on big things. Triple Crown, stanley cup matchup, superbowl etc.

I'm on my 4th xbox one, and my 5th ps4. This xbox one is brand new, ps4 was opened and only had a failed hard drive.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with both now.

Greg

I really wish they would release another burnout, guess Driveclub will have to do for now
Driveclub will make you forget about Burnout!

unless you only played for the destruction

I am. I only bet on big things. Triple Crown, stanley cup matchup, superbowl etc.

I'm on my 4th xbox one, and my 5th ps4. This xbox one is brand new, ps4 was opened and only had a failed hard drive.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with both now.
if you sell them again, it's time to get into mobile gaming for life

Draxal

Treehouse is doing a better job than the direct. I mean Nintendo's #1 issue was lack of games, but there was so much filler bullshit with designer interviews, and the treehouse only has gameplay

Bread

Banned
Are you offended
I was literally shaking with anger while reading that post. Tears formed in my eyes and my fists were clenched. "Like something that I like," I shrieked at my computer. My mom knocked on my bedroom door and had to ask if I was ok. Then, they started showing me pictures of sad Tom Brady and I just turned it off. It was actually unbelievable.

Now, I'm 31 years old and this was, without a doubt, the worst page of NFL GAF I've ever seen in my life. It's clear that Sweeney Tom is not just done with the shit posting but done with the respect for others. There is no recovering from a page that bad. They'll talk shit about the Pats over the next few months, but people will ignore it after remembering who won the Super Bowl.

I loved this community and put my heart and soul into dedicating my entire life to them. But now, I have nothing. I'm an empty shell.

Sony's director of third party productions Gio Corsi confirmed that Sony is indeed putting up the money, excuse me "partnering for development" for Shenmue 3 now that it reached its kickstarter goal.

I'm shocked....shocked I tell you.

zychi

Banned
Sony's director of third party productions Gio Corsi confirmed that Sony is indeed putting up the money, excuse me "partnering for development" for Shenmue 3 now that it reached its kickstarter goal.

I'm shocked....shocked I tell you.

The kickstarter was just a test for Sony to make sure they can make a profit it off the game and that there was still interest. Sony as a whole is losing money, so they were just being cautious. It worked.

Greg

No, although that's part of the appeal, I love the sense of speed as well.
once you get out of the first class, the sense of speed is on point

Motorstorm games were always lacking there (especially 3rd person view), but they nailed it with Driveclub

game has some of the best track design too

once you get out of the first class, the sense of speed is on point

Motorstorm games were always lacking there (especially 3rd person view), but they nailed it with Driveclub

game has some of the best track design too

Awesome, I'll play some tonight as long as it doesn't take forever to download.

Top Bottom