• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

brentech

ScaredFancyFiddlercrab.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suKdSepTnsU

Oops.

I'd give MS an A- and Sony a B but I dont care about FF, TLG, or Shenmue so take my opinion with a grain of dick.

You don't even have a ps4 brah! Only people with all systems can judge:

Sorny - A
MS - B (upgraded to A+ if they put the capcom fighting games up for bc)
Nintendo - fucking F-. Fuck you

Draxal

Bethesda's presser was pretty solid. If Nintendo's presser was so horrific, Microsoft would be getting more hate.

I'd go

Sony A+ (it pandered, but pandering works so well for E3).
Microsoft C-
Nintendo F--

How are the other batman games? I played the first one and loved it but never got around to the others. They are on sale on PSN right might pick them up. Thoughts?

Oh and Driveclub is $25...might pick it up

cdyhybrid

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago
Seattle QB Russell Wilson will play last season of his deal w/ insurance policy worth millions in case of career-ending injury, per sources.

Does this mean there's no extension before the season starts? Or does this just mean that he has an insurance policy for this season and is unrelated to the status of negotiations?

Or,

Is this news or non-news?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago
Seattle QB Russell Wilson will play last season of his deal w/ insurance policy worth millions in case of career-ending injury, per sources.

Does this mean there's no extension before the season starts? Or does this just mean that he has an insurance policy for this season and is unrelated to the status of negotiations?

Or,

Is this news or non-news?

I'm going with C

Draxal

Fire Emblem fans, treehouse will be playing fire emblem if/fates at 7:00 est.

Only good thing to come out of this event for Nintendo.

zychi

Banned
Got recommended this book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0345532058/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Rick Dockery is the third-string quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. In the AFC Championship game, to the surprise and dismay of virtually everyone, Rick actually gets into the game. With a seventeen-point lead and just minutes to go, Rick provides what is arguably the worst single performance in the history of the NFL. Overnight, he becomes a national laughingstock—and is immediately cut by the Browns and shunned by all other teams.

Browns with a 17 point lead? AHAHAHAH

Bread

Banned
I was literally shaking with anger during that conference. Tears formed in my eyes and my fists were clenched. "Announce something," I shrieked at my computer. My mom knocked on my bedroom door and had to ask if I was ok. Then, they started showing me a bunch of losers playing instruments dressed as Mario and I just turned it off. It was actually unbelievable.

Now, I'm 31 years old and this was, without a doubt, the worst conference I've ever seen in my life. It's clear that Nintendo is not just done with the Wii U but done with the company. There is no recovering from a conference that bad. They'll talk about the NX at next E3, but people will ignore it after remembering Blast Balls.

I loved this company and put my heart and soul into dedicating my gaming life to them. But now, I have nothing. I'm an empty shell.
wonderful

they gave me 2 and i needed both, the first downloads the game and the second gives you permission to play.

Ah, sorry. Typed that in a rush, my brother's used his two codes and I think we might both be able to get into Gears because we do the game sharing thing.

I haven't redeemed either of the codes that I was sent.

zychi

Banned
Gonna check if I can share my Gears code with my brother in a bit, if that works then one of you guys can have my codes.

You can account share it. Basically give your info to whoever, let them login to your account on that xbox, set it as a primary. And they can download whatever you have.

e: im not telling you to share it with someone over the internet, but itll work with your brother.

e2: you already know about it based on the post above :)

Top Bottom