• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
Jesus, Nintendo....

LB7E6uu.png

TLG will be pushed hard by Sony and will sell millions like SOTC did.

nah it wont reach anywhere close to those numbers. The game is too niche.

What do you get excited for?

anime and football mostly.

Can someone tl:dr e3 for me? Like what were the big points yesterday and today?

Microsoft: Games wise a bit boring, Forza/Halo/Fable/Tomb Raider but all out this year. Announced backwards compatibility with 360 games at no extra cost. Some Hololens Minecraft nonsense.

Sony: Bunch of announcements designed to pander to gaming side distracted from the fact that everything was 2016. Guerilla showed off a Tomb Raider meets Turok meets Dinobots game which looked fucking incredible.

Nintendo: "You have a Nintendo console? You can all get fucked"

Spinluck

theres hardly anything worth playing anymore. Its depressing.

But I have other things to do. Other hobbies. So its alright.

My problem is the other way around.

I think there is plenty to play, too much to play. Some interest me, some don't. The problem is I don't think I'll have the time to play them all- even the little bits I'm interested in. I don't want to end up like I did last gen buying a bunch of shit I won't play much of, it's why I avoid Steam sales now.

But I'm gonna try to get around to them, school and work make it hard to get through anything. This is why I also have no problem with really short games anymore, although I'm really picky about which ones I buy full price.

cajunator

Banned
My problem is the other way around.

I think there is plenty to play, too much to play. Some interest me, some don't. The problem is I don't think I'll have the time to play them all- even the little bits I'm interested in. I don't want to end up like I did last gen buying a bunch of shit I won't play much of, it's why I avoid Steam sales now.

But I'm gonna try to get around to them, school and work make it hard to get through anything. This is why I also have no problem with really short games anymore, although I'm really picky about which ones I buy full price.

Short games are the best.

I'm still so happy friends

Dutch, Gronk gonna get MVP this year, I can feel it

I CAN FEEL IT TOO! THE LAST GUARDIAAAAAN

Here we go, FFXII HD!!!

#TLG (We did it dutch!!!)
#FFXII HD
#SOCOM
Never lose hope greg!!

I never STOPPED believing and it worked.

If we get FFXII HD me, Dutch, and Relly are flying out to the WC to enjoy the LA night life!

You're goddamn right. Shirtless parties all over LA.

I think my wallet really liked this E3. Not a whole lot of new games that I really want to have, and the ones I did have late release dates. Decent amount of games that are worth waiting to get cheap like FF7.

The last couple of years, you were in the IRC to help me with my tears after TLG wasn't announced.

This year it happened and I would like to thank you for your support and believe.

Microsoft: Games wise a bit boring, Forza/Halo/Fable/Tomb Raider but all out this year. Announced backwards compatibility with 360 games at no extra cost. Some Hololens Minecraft nonsense.

Sony: Bunch of announcements designed to pander to gaming side distracted from the fact that everything was 2016. Guerilla showed off a Tomb Raider meets Turok meets Dinobots game which looked fucking incredible.

Nintendo: "You have a Nintendo console? You can all get fucked"

Damn Nintendo was that bad? Sony won?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Shots fired:

I will say this: the response of Cardinals fans on this site is dramatically different than the response of Patriots fans.

I'm bizarrely pleased to see that other Cardinals fans feel the way I do, and that they would rather not follow a dirty team.

Greg

Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy named second-year wide receiver Davante Adams as the star of spring practices.

“If you want a clear example of a first-year player taking a second-year jump, you just saw it the last few weeks. He’s been really good in practice. If you want me to pick an MVP or all-star, it’s Davante,” McCarthy said following minicamp practice on Tuesday.
3x #1s

Damn Nintendo was that bad? Sony won?

Nobody won but Nintendo definitely lost.

Sony had the big name announcements (Last Guardian, Shenmue, FF7 Remake) but none of them are coming out this year, FF7 is a timed exclusive and Shenmue was a kickstarter announcement. They had COD/Destiny and lots of exclusive betas too. They showed No Mans Sky, nobody still knows what it is that you do in that game but it looks huge. The dinosaur hunting game was the best thing they showed and I think I'll be buying a PS4 just for that.

MS are saving 2016 games for Gamescom in August so their conference was 90% stuff we knew was coming. Backwards compatibility is cool, there's a Rare collection which is 30 games for $30 and they're also making some pirate MMO or something which has pissed off half of gaming side. They had some elite pro competitive gamer customisable super duper controller which costs a billion quid or something, no idea why they showed that on stage.

PC conference hasn't happened yet. There's still hope!

Joe Montana Football, PC/Xbone with cross play and mod support across both platforms.

#believe

Top Bottom