• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Looks like anime has invaded the NBA threads as well:

gZydMTQ.gif

No sports threads are safe!
What in the holy world of disrespect.

squicken

When the Cards are found guilty of hacking the Astros, I hope the owner sues the Cards for all their assets. Move the Arch to San Jacinto

Pete PriscoVerified account
‏@PriscoCBS
I have talked to a handful of GMs who say Seattle is in a tough situation with Wilson's deal

Bad Boy's going to Cleve

1000 years of prosperity back on!

Crisco

Banned
Seattle just needs to stop being cheap bitches and pay the man. The salary cap is going up like crazy every year, paying a QB $22+ million isn't going to cripple their team.

Godslay

Banned
CBS has got you covered there.

CHrPu7zWoAIGX3a.png

Dumb graphic is dumb. Why?

The two that he lost with Cleveland he had very little help. The one he lost in against the Mavericks, they should have won. The other one against the Spurs? Nobody would have survived that buzzsaw.

1 bad loss out of that batch.

Outside of the big 3 in Miami who has LeBron had that compares to the teams Duncan, Kobe, Jordan, Curry, played with? Nobody to speak of really.

effzee

The two that he lost with Cleveland he had very little help. The one he lost in against the Mavericks, they should have won. The other one against the Spurs? Nobody would have survived that buzzsaw.

Outside of the big 3 in Miami who has LeBron had that compares to the teams Duncan, Kobe, Jordan, Curry, played with? Nobody to speak of really.

But Jordan breh. He would have scored 80 and won everything.

DMczaf

Losers Lose.

He's a great player, but ain't the GOAT and will never be the GOAT. Stay losing.

zychi

Banned
MCC works better now?
If I had my copy right now, I would play with you guys :/ bouta log on and check this preview program though. Wish I was in the gears beta

its the best its been. matchmaking is still shitty. i'm one of it and 343's biggest critics, but 7 months later, they sort of have what they promised. even has some ranks

While I agree with you on the Cleveland losses this sounds an awful lot like the Manning argument.

Top Bottom