• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
But Jordan breh. He would have scored 80 and won everything.

That's a given.

Losers Lose.

He's a great player, but ain't the GOAT and will never be the GOAT. Stay losing.

The longer I watch sports the more the concept of a true GOAT seems far fetched. There are too many moving parts to truly make that declaration. Eras, team builds, injury, etc. Really it's just great players in their eras, a snapshot into the past.

While I agree with you on the Cleveland losses this sounds an awful lot like the Manning argument.

Manning has also carried weak/bad/imbalanced teams (Colts) and lost due to that, like Lebron and Cleveland. He has also been on good teams and shit the bed like Denver with Manning and Lebron with Miami.

Manning probably played less consistent than Lebron in big games.

The longer I watch sports the more the concept of a true GOAT seems far fetched. There are too many moving parts to truly make that declaration. Eras, team builds, injury, etc. Really it's just great players in their eras, a snapshot into the past.

sir-donald-bradman1.jpg

Undisputed GOAT. Apart from that yeah, it's impossible to say in team sports.

Calm the fuck down. You won a Super Bowl 16 months ago.

Think about BG. His CITY hasn't won a championship since the Stone Age

Man I already shed tears for BG. 16months is 16months ago!

You guys can take a page from the Spurs and launch a revenge tour where you meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl again and systematically tear them apart, 45-21.

But this means the Pats are in the SB again.

Damn really? It's pretty common around here, in fact there are a ton of places to grab food at any hour here in the valley.

Yea but the good thing about Seattle is we don't need Taco Bell 24/7. We have cafes, bars, diners, Chinese spots etc they are either 24/7 or up till at least 3 for the bar/club crowed when they come out.

Remember in my younger days it was Chinese food, fuck even sometimes pho after the club. Or hot dogs, dinners and cafes.

Yea but the good thing about Seattle is we don't need Taco Bell 24/7. We have cafes, bars, diners, Chinese spots etc they are either 24/7 or up till at least 3 for the bar/club crowed when they come out.

Remember in my younger days it was Chinese food, fuck even sometimes pho after the club. Or hot dogs, dinners and cafes.

True but sometimes TB just hits the spot after a night of drinking

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford was on point. Again: At some point in an NFL career, you kind of plateau at what you are as a quarterback. Stafford is in his seventh season with the Lions, and has has looked strong throughout the organized team activities and minicamp period. This should be expected as there isn't hitting and not much of a pass rush, but Stafford looked particularly sharp Wednesday. The only passes I saw him miss were a drop by tight end Eric Ebron over the middle and then another pass that ended up drawing a pass interference flag. Otherwise, Stafford was smart in his decisions and on point with his throws throughout the day. I had him as 11-of-13 during team and 7-on-7 drills throughout the day. Also, Kellen Moore was back to taking No. 2 quarterback reps in the continual carousel of backup quarterbacks with Dan Orlovsky.

TJ Jones had a really good day: It was around this time last year when the wide receiver realized he would have to have shoulder surgery -- something that ended his rookie season before it began in 2014. After sitting out last season and really starting to catch normal again two months ago, Jones had arguably his best day as a Lion on Wednesday. He had at least three nice catches, including one on a deep post route in one-on-ones and he burnt Mohammed Seisay down the sideline for a touchdown during a team drill. Jones still has a long way to go -- he's not fully where he wants to be yet -- but this is the most progress he's shown since before his surgery. In a receiving corps where nothing beyond Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate is finalized, more good days like this could prove very beneficial for him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lio...rd-had-a-productive-day-for-the-detroit-lions

When will NFLGAF believe?

Top Bottom