• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

BigAT

Michael Oher says Blindeside hurt his NFL career. What a gata.

Yup, pretty lame excuse.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson
By @PFF count #Panthers OT Michael Oher has given up 49 sacks since 2009. #Browns Joe Thomas? 18. That's why Oher gets knocked. Not a movie.

squicken

Is Oher even a good RT? Is that where he is playing for CAR? I thought it was an odd signing with him and TEN last year when they also drafted Lewan

e:

Why is JFF the presumed backup in Cleveland? It sounds like he can barely tie his shoes. They need to cut him so both sides can move on. Let Connor Shaw become the heir apparent

Panthers will hold joint practices with the Dolphins during training camp, first time holding joint practices with a team since 2000.

Makes sense considering we play them almost every preseason anyway.

Is Oher even a good RT? Is that where he is playing for CAR? I thought it was an odd signing with him and TEN last year when they also drafted Lewan

LT

They're banking on the fact that reuniting him with his original OL coach from Baltimore will turn his career back around.

The fact is, the Panthers didn't have the money to go get a top OT in free agency, apparently didn't like any of the tackles coming out of the draft, and don't have a better alternative already on the roster. It's not like they're paying him much anyway. Low risk-moderate reward move.

Sounds like apnea.

Dr. Chang probably has a cure.

I sure hope it isn't

Panthers will hold joint practices with the Dolphins during training camp, first time holding joint practices with a team since 2000.

LT

They're banking on the fact that reuniting him with his original OL coach from Baltimore will turn his career back around.

The fact is, the Panthers didn't have the money to go get a top OT in free agency, apparently didn't like any of the tackles coming out of the draft, and don't have a better alternative already on the roster. It's not like they're paying him much anyway. Low risk-moderate reward move.

Finally, I've always wondered why we didn't do that especially since we have 2 other teams in the same state

MRSA

Banned
Ugh....for some reason I woke up exhausted

I probably have sleep apnea either that or more than likely I drink too much. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a CPAP machine so I'd probably go for that nerve stimulator thing they just introduced. But I've always had sleep issues since I was a kid.

I probably have sleep apnea either that or more than likely I drink too much. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a CPAP machine so I'd probably go for that nerve stimulator thing they just introduced. But I've always had sleep issues since I was a kid.

After reading a little more into it, I don't have it. I think I'm just tired from work and school

MechDX

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 2h2 hours ago
Squad headed to check out an early screening of Terminator Genisys thanks to @Schwarzenegger #IllBeBack

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...rminator/29949c08-548c-47b9-90eb-6bc204232d5a

CHymnqVXAAEclWn.jpg:large

MRSA

Banned
Yeah I'm a Bucs fan.

EDIT: Also Kelvin Benjamin is over 250lbs? How many years until he gets too fat? Next season? He's already 24, so his metabolism is gonna catch up to him soon.

MechDX

http://www.scout.com/nfl/texans/story/1556347-what-we-learned-from-houston-texans-mini-camp

If anything Wilfork has help unify the Texans with his ability to talk to offensive and defensive personnel.

One example that sticks out: Ryan Mallett was struggling during a team session and after the drill was finished, the second groups took to the drill. Wilfork was on the defensive side of the ball during this drill when Mallett was playing quarterback. Wilfork walked over to Mallett, who was listening to plays, pulled him to the side, and put his arm around the tall quarterback. After a short discussion both walked their separate ways and it was soon Mallett’s turn again to run the team drill. Mallett was visibly more calm and started delivering the ball with a purpose, looking nothing like he did prior to that chat.

That is the type of player Wilfork is, a leader who is a calming influence who makes a huge impact on the Texans focus.

For Dutch. His boys

Bowser

LT

They had Humphries and Shaq as equal talents, but Zona scooped up DJ one pick before and the rest, as they say, is history.

Oher seems to be doing well in practice and earning rave reviews, but we'll only know if it's because he's truly healthy for the first time in a while or if it's just an offseason trope when the real games begin.

Top Bottom