• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
you know nothing jon snow
managed to return the xbox one, gonna keep the ps4(we'll see how long that lasts)

I need a game to click. Im thinking of resubbing to ffxiv after i finish batman, im just tired of gaming in general now. Splatoon was fun for 10 mins of the alpha, and nintendo pulled a valve and got some people to pay $60 for a beta

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Gonna visit the new Stone brewery in Berlin and drink all the hypest trophy beers in the world.

Pliny! Heady Topper! Westvleteren! KBS! Enjoy By!

If I die today, bury me with a copy of Shenmue 3!

!

And you didn't invite me or Dutch? You're off the Christmas card list buddy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why are my shits solid when I drank nothing but protein drinks for two days?

#deepthoughtsinthemorning

#needrbhrandodrchang

Godslay

Banned
Thanks for the Xbox Preview invite Bread. Maybe you're not so bad after all :p

Why are my shits solid when I drank nothing but protein drinks for two days?

#deepthoughtsinthemorning

#needrbhrandodrchang

You need some fiber. Best thing for pooping ever.

Good morning friends, degenerates, and subhuman Pats fans.

If we're discussing dietary concerns, I had the epiphany last night that the only things I drink these days are water and alcohol. (NOT IN EQUAL MEASURE)

There are two schools of thought on this.

1) It's fucked up that ten states haven't outlawed weird dumbass people from doing it.

2) It's fucked up that forty states had to explicitly ban it to keep weird dumbass people from doing it.

jakncoke

Banned
Good morning friends, degenerates, and subhuman Pats fans.

If we're discussing dietary concerns, I had the epiphany last night that the only things I drink these days are water and alcohol. (NOT IN EQUAL MEASURE)

There are two schools of thought on this.

1) It's fucked up that ten states haven't outlawed weird dumbass people from doing it.

2) It's fucked up that forty states had to explicitly ban it to keep weird dumbass people from doing it.

haha true

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
ESPN tracking the important stats.

OgU9Meml.jpg

managed to return the xbox one, gonna keep the ps4(we'll see how long that lasts)

I need a game to click. Im thinking of resubbing to ffxiv after i finish batman, im just tired of gaming in general now. Splatoon was fun for 10 mins of the alpha, and nintendo pulled a valve and got some people to pay $60 for a beta

Xbone is a piece of garbage save for the best next-gen game KI. Cuphead lookin legit too.

And I'd rather have a beta splatoon which is incredibly fun vs a fully featured call of duty

Bowser

Bakari Sellers ‏@Bakari_Sellers 40m40 minutes ago
Jerry Richardson and the Carolina Panthers donated $100k to the victims families. People are so gracious. Warms my ♥️

CH8-OUEWcAAksKw.jpg

Pretty awesome of Mr. Richardson

Finally opened, ten hours later. That must have been a very messy accident.

Caj you are a fleet manager correct?

I never asked but I work in supply chain for a large corporation here in minnesota. We dont have too many plants in the south but I bet we have some overlap.

I work more on ocean freight though.

PS: Get upgraded fax machines in your trucks for your buddy BE.

Top Bottom