• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Didnt they get in trouble for that?

#UpForWhatever brah! drink up, Up, AND UP!

duffless14.png

cajunator

Banned
Goooooood morning!!

Caj you are a fleet manager correct?

I never asked but I work in supply chain for a large corporation here in minnesota. We dont have too many plants in the south but I bet we have some overlap.

I work more on ocean freight though.

PS: Get upgraded fax machines in your trucks for your buddy BE.

Something like that. A dispatcher but not the overall terminal manager. However I often have to do a lot of his work anyway.

Malalaw

The amount of restraint I had to show from punching my girlfriend's dad in the face. How you gonna go ask your 32 week pregnant daughter to get her ass outside in the direct sunlight to rake up grass shavings?

Just finished Jurassic World.

giphy.gif

Me wanting to punch both of the main kids in the face within 30 seconds of the shit starting didn't help. Between the little kid's Episode 3 Emo Anakin haircut and the older kid just being a general douche (I ain't mad at him for being a playa. We servin these hoes and never lovin these hoes is the motto. But he had no game, no real approach about himself) and asshat, I was in a bad mood from the jump.

But happy for my dude Andy getting these roles.

jrohno.png

I was sitting back in the theatre like a proud dad watching his only son that made it.

I was reading right now on mobile Espn and Wes Welker had a horse win today in England. Horse called "Undrafted" won at good odds too. 14-1

Milchjon

Wuv995p.jpg

Also, i think there should be more no strings attached cuddling. How much time do we spend next to people that are not quite partner level but better than waiting there alone.

...I should drink less. Don't hate, bros.

zychi

Banned
Wuv995p.jpg

Also, i think there should be more no strings attached cuddling. How much time do we spend next to people that are not quite partner level but better than waiting there alone.

...I should drink less. Don't hate, bros.

You're not jak level so you're good.

I don't get the no strings attached cuddling? You're a dude right? You determine the amount of cuddling usually. I'm pro cuddling if its winter, get the fuck off me if its summer

Top Bottom