• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Milchjon

I hate work

Most of the days my work is awesome. Getting paid for something you love doing is great! Hanging out at a brewery, annoying brewers while they try to do their work, showing people around, selling stuff that you know is worth the money, drinking beer...

Although it's an underpaid part time job, so it's more like a paid hobby.

cajunator

Banned
Most of the days my work is awesome. Getting paid for something you love doing is great! Hanging out at a brewery, annoying brewers while they try to do their work, showing people around, selling stuff that you know is worth the money, drinking beer...

Although it's an underpaid part time job, so it's more like a paid hobby.

You work at a brewery? thats cool.

MRSA

Banned
quote-if-you-don-t-like-your-job-you-don-t-strike-you-just-go-in-every-day-and-do-it-really-half-assed-homer-simpson-296861.jpg

Milchjon

http://static.spiceworks.com/shared/post/0005/6127/quote-if-you-don-t-like-your-job-you-don-t-strike-you-just-go-in-every-day-and-do-it-really-half-assed-homer-simpson-296861.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

"There's three ways to do things: The right way, the wrong way, and the Milchjon way"

"Isn't that the wrong way?

"Yeah, but it takes longer!"

Or something.

brentech

Page two?

That means An
ton
i
o Brown aweso
me gifs

Gh60aGA.gif

The exact throw that Stafford should have used. Nope. Throw that shit through the defenders back!

sure it should have been a flag, but a better throw and he could have caught and done something with it too

MechDX

Grilled steaks last night for dinner. Took what little was left over, diced it up and put it in an omelet with some cheese.

Win/WIn

Top Bottom