• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Malalaw

I think the games are boring.

Its short lived.
Should be out of there in about 15 minutes.

Actually Lafayette got a storm with 60 mph recorded winds near the airport where I was at and it blew down a bunch of trees. I watched two of them fall down in a field.

It is bout to start here. If it gets bad i gotta go out in this shit.

BQvcfre.png

What sport is this? Professional curling?

zychi

Banned
Gaming side confuses me. Emblems, skins and other stuff hidden behind a collcetors edition on a non-nintendo console warrants internet whining.

Nintendo releasing a game with items, skins and other stuff hidden behind $15 toys that pop out of a quarter toy machine, no one cares.

Spinluck

Gaming side confuses me. Emblems, skins and other stuff hidden behind a collcetors edition on a non-nintendo console warrants internet whining.

Nintendo releasing a game with items, skins and other stuff hidden behind $15 toys that pop out of a quarter toy machine, no one cares.

You sound upset.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I cant wait to try this place.
http://developinglafayette.com/wp/a-glimpse-into-rodizio-brazilian-grill/
I talked to some Radio guys at HamCom in Dallas a couple weeks back they were going to Fogo de Chao and explained how these restaurants work. It looks pretty expensive and maybe a once a year thing but I look forward to it! My mouth was watering just from them describing the food.

There are a ton of those around here, they aren't that expensive. This is the one I usually go to

http://kravingsfusion.com/

The meat is so good, I don't even get anything on the side, just pure meat.

cajunator

Banned
you're in for a treat cajun

I love to try different foods and sample cultural cuisines and stuff.
This is one thing Cali does have over Louisiana. Way more people and so much more diversity of food from all the immigrants who set up businesses there. Although I definitely have a pretty surprisingly great selection here because this state values food almost as much as it does football.

MRSA

Banned
I cant wait to try this place.
http://developinglafayette.com/wp/a-glimpse-into-rodizio-brazilian-grill/
I talked to some Radio guys at HamCom in Dallas a couple weeks back they were going to Fogo de Chao and explained how these restaurants work. It looks pretty expensive and maybe a once a year thing but I look forward to it! My mouth was watering just from them describing the food.

Brazillian BBQ is quite the treat, especially if you enjoy meat, might be better than Korean BBQ to be quite honest. They usually have alligator meat there as well.

There are a ton of those around here, they aren't that expensive. This is the one I usually go to

http://kravingsfusion.com/

The meat is so good, I don't even get anything on the side, just pure meat.

Fogo is fuckin expensive for dinner, I think its like $70 a head.

cajunator

Banned
Brazillian BBQ is quite the treat, especially if you enjoy meat, might be better than Korean BBQ to be quite honest. They usually have alligator meat there as well.

Fogo is fuckin expensive for dinner, I think its like $70 a head.

So Ive heard. Rodizio will probably not be cheap. Its located right next to the Whole Foods and near the high income part of town.

cdyhybrid

Brazilian steakhouses are pretty neat. I ate at one at Universal when I was down there a few months ago and enjoyed it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, though.

cajunator

Banned
Your shitty state doesn't have Brazillian BBQ, cajun?

I told you California is better.

It does now.
Your state still doesnt have cajun food as good as it is here.
We also have some pretty inferior mexican food and a lack of high quality Chinese food restaurants.

MRSA

Banned
California has better quality Mexican food (doesn't mean its any good) and superior Asian foods.

We also have better weather.

Top Bottom