• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

maxresdefault.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So basketball died for me tonight.

When's yall training camps start? We can get it poppin on some minicamp/OTA/early training camp talk

Don't want to share your team with eznark?

e -

Speaking of training camp. Steelers open theirs one month from today! And in eleven weeks from right now, the Steelers will suffer death by Grapepolio!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Turns on cfl game.

Don't know what an Alouette is.

Think RedBlacks is doubly racist.

Score is 13-5.

Video game time.

I don't mind QTE, I understand there are some stuff that would be too difficult to have the player control, but when it's simple stuff that would be better off in the hands of the player that's when it's annoying.

After the Cavs pick bouta try destiny again like a ignorant slut. I figured fuck I have the digital version with both Dlc packs just sitting there. We'll see how it goes. Only played it for like a week during launch about

Cavaliers trolling their fans is hilarious.

Tyus Jones would have been a great pick-up for them. They're probably going to turn those two picks they got back for him into a bum and a Euro stash to save cap room now

MechDX

Not sure honestly, can't imaging it being super high as I didn't play much after launch. I think I have about a zillion updates before I can even try it again though. But I'm on ps4

Boo!

My Titan and Warlock are 34 but I just started my Hunter. He is at level 5.

Finish the core story missions then DB and HoW story missions. Drops ar. Better now but you still get a lot of garbage at higher levels.

Top Bottom