• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
I like working to a certain degree. That being the roughly 84 hours I am obligated to during the week. But no more than that. I want my free time!

Hammer24

Banned
Good morning guys!

251c295f2942a1eeca9d454df888fd84.gif

Milchjon

I want to say Currywurst is awful but I never had it. But if its ketchup and curry powder, isn't that an English creation? IE Chicken tiki masala and butter chicken

Isn't a hot dog just a frankfurter on a bun, isn't that basically a German creation?

We gave you freedom food like hamburgers and franks, and most of your beer culture was based on German tradition. Don't you ever forget that.

cajunator

Banned
Isn't a hot dog just a frankfurter on a bun, isn't that basically a German creation?

We gave you freedom food like hamburgers and franks, and most of your beer culture was based on German tradition. Don't you ever forget that.

hot dogs suck. Its all about the boudin, and that was a French thing.

MRSA

Banned

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Isn't Eisenhower a German name though?

Also a good pork schnitzel is pretty amazing with a side of potato salad. They also have some great sausage.

Also ironically, the central Texas style of bbq (probably the worlds finest bbq) was started by German immigrants via their meat markets.

Step 1 (marriage) is complete in the gay agenda to take down the NFL and assign each of those fucks to each of you fucks. You just had to give us rights after years of abuse, and thought we'd just ignore it

Bread and Dutch are getting Brady and Gronk. The rest of you fucks will not be treated as kindly

Step 1 (marriage) is complete in the gay agenda to take down the NFL and assign each of those fucks to each of you fucks. You just had to give us rights after years of abuse, and thought we'd just ignore it

Bread and Dutch are getting Brady and Gronk. The rest of you fucks will not be treated as kindly
I claimed those 2 already.

MechDX

Been hearing from plenty of folks since posting latest Russell Wilson blurb. Current prediction: He's playing for someone else in 2016.--PFT Twitter

It's happening! Sconis all up in Houston!

Been hearing from plenty of folks since posting latest Russell Wilson blurb. Current prediction: He's playing for someone else in 2016.--PFT Twitter

It's happening! Sconis all up in Houston!

seachickens can just tag him for another year. i'd say there is almost no chance he plays for someone else in 2016 unless that someone else gives up 2 first rounders for him. no one is going to do that, not even a team with a good defense like the texans. seachickens D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> texans D and wussle isn't going to carry a team

Top Bottom