• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

effzee

Been hearing from plenty of folks since posting latest Russell Wilson blurb. Current prediction: He's playing for someone else in 2016.--PFT Twitter

It's happening! Sconis all up in Houston!

Eagles havent renegotiated Bradford's contract. He has 1 year remaining.

The Philadelphia Eagles starting QB for 2016 and for a decade after will be Russell Wilson.

Byron Maxwell probably told Chip all about it!

On a side note he seems to be super serious with Ciara. Only reason I'd stay away if I were the Eagles. Any girl who gets pregnant with Future's child and thought he wouldn't cheat on her all the time and or would marry her is obviously not too bright. We only need the brightest on this team.

Eagles also signed done bum guard who had been out of the league/ retired due to drug problems. Hooray! Replace two pro bowl guards with bums!

MechDX

seachickens can just tag him for another year. i'd say there is almost no chance he plays for someone else in 2016 unless that someone else gives up 2 first rounders for him. no one is going to do that, not even a team with a good defense like the texans. seachickens D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> texans D and wussle isn't going to carry a team

Just a placeholder for a year until Andrew comes home.

cajunator

Banned
Congrats to anyone affected by todays ruling
FkMHSqi.png

Mathis would be wise to sign with the phins, considering our off season success. Plus, tannehill is lobbying for him.

I just don't think its smart to go to a team like the raiders or cowboys.

Hindl

Mathis would be wise to sign with the phins, considering our off season success. Plus, tannehill is lobbying for him.

I just don't think its smart to go to a team like the raiders or cowboys.

He'd be worth it, depends on the contract tho. Considering what he was asking for before Chip cut him loose, it might not be a good idea. But maybe now he'd be willing to take less.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chan is a good man and I wish him the best on his quest to find inner peace in the jungles of Cambodia.

Not really sure about SNES, he hasn't even sent me a friend request on NNID or whatever you call Nintendos online service.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chan is a good man and I wish him the best on his quest to find inner peace in the jungles of Cambodia.

Not really sure about SNES, he hasn't even sent me a friend request on NNID or whatever you call Nintendos online service.

I miss all the chans. chan, chanhuk, Dr. Chang, etc.

RIP

I kinda miss snes too I guess.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Been hearing from plenty of folks since posting latest Russell Wilson blurb. Current prediction: He's playing for someone else in 2016.--PFT Twitter

I'm glad my franchise decides to secure our young franchise QB when we have the chance.

Though I guess the Seattle front office believes Russell is replaceable. It'll be interesting to see if it affects his play on the field this season.

Pepiope

Eagles havent renegotiated Bradford's contract. He has 1 year remaining.

The Philadelphia Eagles starting QB for 2016 and for a decade after will be Russell Wilson.

Byron Maxwell probably told Chip all about it!

On a side note he seems to be super serious with Ciara. Only reason I'd stay away if I were the Eagles. Any girl who gets pregnant with Future's child and thought he wouldn't cheat on her all the time and or would marry her is obviously not too bright. We only need the brightest on this team.

Eagles also signed done bum guard who had been out of the league/ retired due to drug problems. Hooray! Replace two pro bowl guards with bums!
Wilson is not worth 100M+. Let him go somewhere else, or stay in Seattle.

and what was Evan Mathis before he came to Philly? The O-Line is about fitting the scheme. I wouldn't count Moffitt out so soon.

zychi

Banned
I'm glad my franchise decides to secure our young franchise QB when we have the chance.

Though I guess the Seattle front office believes Russell is replaceable. It'll be interesting to see if it affects his play on the field this season.

Everyone but Hawks fans thinks Russell is replaceable.

Fuck I have to get a Russell Wilson and a Brady jersey?

I can't hold all these Qbs mang 😎

Top Bottom