• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
Iowa doesn't even care about Iowa.

Kentucky is basically Cincinnati which is Ohio which is the worst.

well thats a pretty good point. But Kentucky has Bowling Green where they make Corvettes and the Kentucky Derby so it has some positives. On the other hand it is associated with KFC and thats a major negative.

Iowa is home to Rightstuf which is one of the largest online anime retailers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
well thats a pretty good point. But Kentucky has Bowling Green where they make Corvettes and the Kentucky Derby so it has some positives. On the other hand it is associated with KFC and thats a major negative.

Iowa is home to Rightstuf which is one of the largest online anime retailers.

Sounds like Iowa is creeping up the worst list then!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I have like 500 female cousins if you want me to hook you up with one wienke. I can't guarantee your safety with any of them though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have like 500 female cousins if you want me to hook you up with one wienke. I can't guarantee your safety with any of them though.

Any of them blondes with fair skin?

I'm guessing no :D

yeah I'm bitching about striking out with chicks that fit in my very narrow type, wanna fight about it? I'm a 6'3" white dude with a masters degree so I'm about as rare as that. #unicornsmeetingunicorns

11355883_393117224210843_1876045981_n.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Any of them blondes with fair skin?

I'm guessing no :D

yeah I'm bitching about striking out with chicks that fit in my very narrow type, wanna fight about it? I'm a 6'3" white dude with a masters degree so I'm about as rare as that. #unicornsmeetingunicorns

Fair skin maybe but no natural blondes that I can remember :(

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 54m54 minutes ago
Kuechley's 38 coverage stops in '14 were the 2nd most we've ever seen from a LB. The most? Thomas Davis' 42 in 2013.

Those are my ball-hawking, fly around the field LBs.

tocrying.webm

Milchjon

Original is the worst video on the internet by far, no joke.

Only thing I'm concerned about overall is my physical well-being. Two major setbacks in dating so close together has me working out like a fiend. Most of it is motivated by self-loathing but my ass is in the gym once, sometimes twice, a day 7 days a week. Lately I've been eating very little, about 1200 calories per day with zero appetite and I'm getting maybe 3-5 hours of sleep a night max. It's like I just can't calm down when I'm by myself. I have this tremendous inner rage and self-hatred just drumming me forward and forward and forward without ceasing. This has been going on for about a month now.

Yo, don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, we've seen your pic! No reason to doubt yourself.

Rose is gorgeous, she was awesome in Spy.

She's da best. Had a crush on her forever now.

I just saw the Kingsman.

Better action movie than Mad Max.

Both great. Seen Kingsman twice now, but Mad Max is more coherent. Kingsman is just awesome.

Top Bottom