• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I like football a lot.
Do you like football?

lywhej.0.gif

45$/month for 100/100 symmetrical uncapped fiber.
However I can upgrade for 100$/month to 1 gbps uncapped. I dont subscribe to that tier though because I would be wasting money on massively unused internet bandwidth.
If there was more 4k content or larger files though Id gladly upgrade to the ridiculous speed. Its tempting, since its not available everywhere.
$140 a month for 150mb FiOS though that's the entire charge for internet, cable and land line phone (which we don't use anyways).

Ha ha land line. Seems funny to hear that now.
It's hilarious how desperately the cable companies try to peddle that worthless shit these days. I remember them calling me and talking about how useful it is during emergencies when cell towers are down or some bull. They have reached the point where it's cheaper to just get land line service in a bundle than to not get it... We had it for a year or so and didn't even have a phone hooked up to it.

45$/month for 100/100 symmetrical uncapped fiber.
However I can upgrade for 100$/month to 1 gbps uncapped. I dont subscribe to that tier though because I would be wasting money on massively unused internet bandwidth.
If there was more 4k content or larger files though Id gladly upgrade to the ridiculous speed. Its tempting, since its not available everywhere.

And here I am, still stuck with my

4.5 Mbit/s down & 640 kbit/s up

Oh and it's around the same price as yours. Silly Germany.

MechDX

Claudia Castillo
‏@ClaudiaIzet Looks like someone's moving in soon.

CIrH9ogUMAA7tBb.jpg:large

Still not sure how I feel about this. On one hand my team gets to be seen weekly. On the other hand it can be a HUGE distraction.

Heard on local radio the other day the league office was pushing hard for the Texans to be featured. After all the bad press the last couple years they feel the Texans would help ease some of the negativity due to they don't have any real history of off field player issues and the least amount of arrests/incidents in the league.

Im just glad all of you will get some BOB in your life now.

Still not sure how I feel about this. On one hand my team gets to be seen weekly. On the other hand it can be a HUGE distraction.

Heard on local radio the other day the league office was pushing hard for the Texans to be featured. After all the bad press the last couple years they feel the Texans would help ease some of the negativity due to they don't have any real history of off field player issues and the least amount of arrests/incidents in the league.

Im just glad all of you will get some BOB in your life now.
At least it's not a year when the Texans are a SB contender. What do you think the ceiling is for this team? 10-6 and one playoff win at best? It wouldn't shock me if the Jags finish second in the division to be honest.

MechDX

At least it's not a year when the Texans are a SB contender. What do you think the ceiling is for this team? 10-6 and one playoff win at best? It wouldn't shock me if the Jags finish second in the division to be honest.

Anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4. Just really don't know. They play the NFCS, the AFCE, Chiefs and Bengals. The Jags are building a good roster but they don't have enough to make that move yet.

the only things I feel really good about:

1) the defense will be a top 5 unit in the league.
2) The ceiling for wins is higher with Mallet rather than Hoyer
3) DeAndre Hopkins WR is seriously underrated
4) Bill O'Brien is one hell of a coach and will have this team prepared weekly
5) They will beat the Colts twice.
6) Win streak vs. Miami continues!!

Anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4. Just really don't know. They play the NFCS, the AFCE, Chiefs and Bengals. The Jags are building a good roster but they don't have enough to make that move yet.

Biggest issue I see is a much tougher schedule this season compared to last and major question marks at QB. 1 seems possible (I honestly don't know much about the secondary), 2 I'd probably take Hoyer, 3 I agree 100%, 4 I also agree with. Beating the Colts twice? Come on, son!

As for the Miami game this is the first time the Dolphins have played the Texans with a decent QB (other than Tannehill's first game as a pro). Not saying the Dolphins will win but it might not be that easy to keep the streak going!

I know people hate when you start talking about strength of schedule but look at the 9 wins the Texans had last season:

Washington
Oakland
Buffalo
Tennessee x 2
Cleveland
Jacksonville x 2
Baltimore

Baltimore win is impressive but otherwise... yikes. In 2015 you'll still have Tennessee twice and Jacksonville twice but they should both be improved. After that the only "easy" games are Tampa Bay and maybe Atlanta...

Anything can happen of course, just trying to look at it realistically.

ampere

Biggest issue I see is a much tougher schedule this season compared to last and major question marks at QB. 1 seems possible (I honestly don't know much about the secondary), 2 I'd probably take Hoyer, 3 I agree 100%, 4 I also agree with. Beating the Colts twice? Come on, son!

As for the Miami game this is the first time the Dolphins have played the Texans with a decent QB (other than Tannehill's first game as a pro). Not saying the Dolphins will win but it might not be that easy to keep the streak going!

I know people hate when you start talking about strength of schedule but look at the 9 wins the Texans had last season:

Washington
Oakland
Buffalo
Tennessee x 2
Cleveland
Jacksonville x 2
Baltimore

Baltimore win is impressive but otherwise... yikes. In 2015 you'll still have Tennessee twice and Jacksonville twice but they should both be improved. After that the only "easy" games are Tampa Bay and maybe Atlanta...

Anything can happen of course, just trying to look at it realistically.

TDR I feel like this post is a veiled attempt to slight BG and the Cleve

Mech pls, the streak ends this year and you know it.

It's hilarious how desperately the cable companies try to peddle that worthless shit these days. I remember them calling me and talking about how useful it is during emergencies when cell towers are down or some bull. They have reached the point where it's cheaper to just get land line service in a bundle than to not get it... We had it for a year or so and didn't even have a phone hooked up to it.
Pretty much. Dropping it saves almost nothing (like $15) so its one of those "if it gets me a better bundle price overall, fine." type of deal.

I watched the 2nd eps of ballers last night and I'm amazed at how much dolphin stuff they have on there for "not" getting or asking permission from the team supposedly

I watched the 2nd eps of ballers last night and I'm amazed at how much dolphin stuff they have on there for "not" getting or asking permission from the team supposedly

I don't know if I'm in for the show long term. It's ok fair to sit down and watch but nothing ever sticks me long term about it. I was pleased with the pacing of last nights episode though. It flew by.

I don't know if I'm in for the show long term. It's ok fair to sit down and watch but nothing ever sticks me long term about it. I was pleased with the pacing of last nights episode though. It flew by.

I'm glad it's only 30 min, if it was an hour I probably wouldn't watch. So far I've enjoyed watching the dolphins being featured
And the T&A
but otherwise it's pretty boring.

What I find hilarious is that if they start having players do steroids or beat their wives I'm sure the NFL would starting causing a stir, but the stereotypes of young black athletes wasting money and fucking everything in sight is okay.

What I find hilarious is that if they start having players do steroids or beat their wives I'm sure the NFL would starting causing a stir, but the stereotypes of young black athletes wasting money and fucking everything in sight is okay.

I would like to see a team get caught cheating while harboring a murderer but I doubt they have the balls to trash a team.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You don't see a difference between breaking laws and breaking some off?

Spinluck

5c74d427ba1d922e81c1a109d37a3afb.gif

MRSA

Banned
We got a new nurse with probably the most phenomenal ass ever, my late friend chris.trejo wouldn't be able to sneak a creeper pic because its so amazingly plump. In the words of my friend FMT, I'd eat that booty clean.

Top Bottom