• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jbug617

Banned
tumblr_lj6quncHfI1qbq4v6o1_500.gif

Lol WUT. I just got a sports center update that Russell is talking about his contract situation at 11 pm est... Couple mins

Welp it's a Wrap hawk fans, Russell Cleveland....

Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags 3h3 hours ago
Not going to get as much press as it should, but Colin Kaepernick's ( @Kaepernick7 ) Camp Taylor has raised $500K for pediatric cardiology.

But he wears too many shoes and shit!

TOO MUCH SWAWWWWWWAAAAGGGGWAGAGGGAGAGG

Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags 3h3 hours ago
Not going to get as much press as it should, but Colin Kaepernick's ( @Kaepernick7 ) Camp Taylor has raised $500K for pediatric cardiology.

But he wears too many shoes and shit!

TOO MUCH SWAWWWWWWAAAAGGGGWAGAGGGAGAGG

They actually raised $1 million but half of it is going to pay for all of Colin's fitted caps to have the gold stickers professionally restored.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yanni is my jam.

Cajun already knew this though since apparently he's what we have in common.

Edit: on second thought, I hate Colin Kaepernick

Bad Boy fucked up

Russell Wilson said:
I think ultimately it comes down to the play,” Wilson said. “Just let my play speak for itself, and let the rest take care of itself. Continue to love the game for what it is, continue to fight, continue to play. No matter how much I’m getting paid, whether it’s $25 million or $1.5 million. I’ll be ready to go

Top Bottom