• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I wonder how those QBs would play on the Saints with basically no defense.
Theyve had bad defenses but usually not historically bad like ours has been. It puts a lot of extra pressure on the QB when the other team just goes right down the field on every drive.

Romo played with a historically bad defense and handled like a boss

cajunator

Banned

"The 6,645 total yards they allowed rank third-worst all time behind only the 2012 New Orleans defense (7,042) and the 1981 Baltimore Colts defense (6,793)."

Also they forced 28 turnovers. I wish my damned team could do that again.

ampere

#selfiegamestrong

giphy.gif

So strong he not even holding the camera bruh

"The 6,645 total yards they allowed rank third-worst all time behind only the 2012 New Orleans defense (7,042) and the 1981 Baltimore Colts defense (6,793)."

Also they forced 28 turnovers. I wish my damned team could do that again.

They were still terrible and were worse than the saints in other areas, you wanted to compare thats as close as you're going to get without trading for other qbs and romo played very well

zychi

Banned
From what I recall it was a sprain, and had the Bears went on he would have been questionable. Meaning he likely would have played. I'm pretty sure he didn't have surgery, just R&R to fix it up.
Grade 2 mcl tear. Doesnt require surgery, but you can get it.

zychi

Banned
Cutler has never beat a team with a winning record in the playoffs
Kapernick has never won a super bowl

Whats the point of that stat? He hasnt been in the playoffs since he lost to gb in 2010 and hasnt had a decent defense in years.

E: that histrocially bad defense talk earlier in the thread? Bears are right there the last 3 seasons too

Kapernick has never won a super bowl

Whats the point of that stat? He hasnt been in the playoffs since he lost to gb in 2010 and hasnt had a decent defense in years.

E: that histrocially bad defense talk earlier in the thread? Bears are right there the last 3 seasons too

Kap has playoff wins though. In his superbowl run our defense allowed over 30 ppg in the playoffs. Kap single handedly beat the packers and falcons, then brought us back against the ravens. He was also the only player on offense to show up against the seahawks in the nfccg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kap has playoff wins though. In his superbowl run our defense allowed over 30 ppg in the playoffs. Kap single handedly beat the packers and falcons, then brought us back against the ravens. He was also the only player on offense to show up against the seahawks in the nfccg

So for those of you keeping score at home:

Kap > Cutler > Stafford

I am loving the state of quarterbacks in the NFC.

MRSA

Banned
Have I told Milch that he's a piece of shit yet today? Because fuck his country.

I'm pretty sure his goalie is a dude

15123.jpg

US superior goalie
Hope-Solo.jpg

Could not care any less about this thing where these women attempt to play a sport that resembles soccer, but ain't nobody disrespecting my boy Milch and his awesome country like that. Crush em, Germany.

Greg

Could not care any less about this thing where these women attempt to play a sport that resembles soccer, but ain't nobody disrespecting my boy Milch and his awesome country like that. Crush em, Germany.
a new SOCOM was going to be announced, but then the devs read your post

Top Bottom