• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

I ate a Freedom Burrito made by most likely illegal immigrants for dinner. Is there anything more American then that?
mcgangbang.jpg

Milchjon

Today I sold a 0.2 liter bottle of beer for 99 Euros.

Get on my level, capitalism noobs.

Now I feel kinda bad.

But at least it was 57% ABV and my sales pitch was basically "buy this bottle, because then they'll give me a free case of beer", so no one can blame me for being non-transparent.

MechDX

It's a god damn national holiday weekend, and you fucking fucks showing no respect to the greatest country on earth.

Get your shit together and stop the nonsense going on in this thread!

I ate baconator cheese fries for lunch.

Baconator Cheese fries!! Nothing says America like fried potatos, fried bacon and melted cheese.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
http://specialfarm.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/chris-farley-rage.gif?hc_location=ufi[IMG]

I'm not taking this betrayal well cajun...[/QUOTE]
You gotta be a bit more lenient since the closer us Americans get to the 4th the stronger our patriotism gets. True patriotism not that shameful football team either.

Today I sold a 0.2 liter bottle of beer for 99 Euros.

Get on my level, capitalism noobs.

Now I feel kinda bad.

But at least it was 57% ABV and my sales pitch was basically "buy this bottle, because then they'll give me a free case of beer", so no one can blame me for being non-transparent.

Nobody can blame you for wanting free beer

MRSA

Banned
Fuckin animu

German, did you sell them that Scottish beer that they freeze so they can get the ABV up past 50%?

MRSA

Banned
PS friends and Pats fans

Your degenerate jak is in a state of depression, I don't know why people tell me they're depressed when they know I don't care.

Top Bottom