• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jock him when he's on your team, tear him down when he leaves. I know that game brah

We all do FMT, we all do.

Happy 4th of July everyone.

stafford-party.jpg

zychi

Banned
I don't get streaming music services.

Me either. I tried the Apple Music thing, didn't like it. Ditto for Spotify.

I have all my music in Google Music, and my favorites on my phone's hdd. If there's a specific song I want to hear, and don't have it, I just youtube it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

I have all my music in Google Music, and my favorites on my phone's hdd. If there's a specific song I want to hear, and don't have it, I just youtube it.

I think we're just old, bro.

Godslay

Banned
I"m not disputing what you're saying, but you're also not proving me wrong. Peyton went to other receivers because of his injuries. ESanders also had a breakout year, which took away catches from Julius. I followed your Broncos all year too, I had Peyton in 1 fantasy league, Julius in another and ESanders in my third.

e: googling stats. ESand had 101 rec w 141 targets, JT went from 65 in '13 to 43 in '14, with 1 less game. 89 v 60 targets too

Also, I'm glad we are having actual football talk again.

I watched the games from start to finish. I also followed the side news stories in terms of how he wouldn't play unless he was 100%. The team started going away from him as a result. It looks like Peyton was targeting other receivers more by the stats, but if you watched the games over the course of the season you can see how Julius was abandoned to a degree (because Julius wanted to not risk major injury, of which I don't blame him) and Peyton went elsewhere as a result.

You can't really derive that from stats and following FF. It requires more context and having a pulse on the team.

Jock him when he's on your team, tear him down when he leaves. I know that game brah

I still like Julius, I hope he has a good career. He has amazing skills in the redzone and is a good receiver. He also has flaws for his position just like any other player.

I just wish that we/he weren't in a position where money was an issue for him to play 100%. I can't blame him for putting up good numbers to get paid, and then essentially playing it safe the rest of the year. On the other hand he should have honored his existing contract too. I don't like it when it's like that, but it is what it is.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys joke but the longer I stay in Houston, the greater my odds of marrying some Texans fan in the future.

It'll be a challenge like raising children in a mixed religion household.

Except I'll know for a fact that she's wrong and going to sports hell.

Greg

zychi pls

You guys joke but the longer I stay in Houston, the greater my odds of marrying some Texans fan in the future.

It'll be a challenge like raising children in a mixed religion household.

Except I'll know for a fact that she's wrong and going to sports hell.
Damn, all of that plus being Animu and leader of Pats Gaf. Your life has been taking some interesting turns lately buddy.

Good Morning NFL-GAF

On this day we celebrate old rich white men bitching about paying taxes to old rich white men with funny accents using a distinctly American blend of booze, brats, and bombs (I mean fireworks, please don't come after me FBI!!!) let us not forget about the important things.

Love your life
Love your family and friends
Love Tebow
Fuck The Patriots

Top Bottom