• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

squicken

image.php

tqzGqEg.jpg

Your child shall know true freedom

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
"And that's how my Packer family became my Packers-Texans-Cowboys-Bears-Lions family"

--Future wienke

Maybe Wienke already has a son, maybe Gotor is Wienkes son. This is obviously some kind of Trunks/Vegeta situation like in DBZ!
pls don't kill me Wienke

MechDX

All the good Sconis left that state. All that is there now are a bunch of thugs.

Good thing our boy weinke is getting some BOB in his life.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Are the NBA thread posters always this dramatic? Don't remember it being like that in here during free agency

They catch more feels in the NBA thread historically I've noticed.

People typically take the Ls better here. Really the biggest offense in the NFL thread is not taking your L when given to you.

ampere

So you're supposed to follow up with a GI doc. You'll either get diagnosed with IBS (made up), ulceritis colitis, or Crohn's

Here's to hoping you got IBS!!!!

Yeah I've been told I have IBS. Basically was "uh so you got stomach problems, but we don't know how or why!" Hope that is what you got Malalaw

People typically take the Ls better here. Really the biggest offense in the NFL thread is not taking your L when given to you.

Like McCarthy not understanding basic math :)? At least he isn't calling y'all's plays next season

Top Bottom