• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Well she drove all the way out to my place to tell me she's sorry and she just wants to be friends.

Have to respect someone with the care and courage to do that so I'm not even mad. Honestly just makes me more jealous for the next guy because it just makes her even more of a catch in my eyes.

Onward and upward I guess.

You can join me in the alone pit, I have Dunkaroos and Capri Sun.
tumblr_mz1rd0mNxP1t3apmto1_500.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm starting to have some difficulty reconciling the fact that I learn so much about these women only for them to flit in and out of my life like this. I'm starting to think maybe I should start limiting my dates to a couple of hours or something so that I don't learn such an incredible amount of details about these people until they're actually committed to sticking around for a little while.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The alone pit is drama free and you can do whatever you want to!
Single life is awesome seriously. Unless you want kids or to be miserable most of the time, dont bother with marriage.

You don't want your own little squees to huggle?

cajunator

Banned
You don't want your own little squees to huggle?

Children might be fun to have but I dont really need them in my life.
Ill let people much better at these things than myself propagate the species.
Not that I think I wouldnt be a good dad, but its just not my thing.
By now I would have gone crazy if I wanted to be with someone I would think. I feel no compulsion to do that, and I dont really care if women notice me or they dont. Im just ehhh.

jakncoke

Banned
Sid Luckman is the career leader in td% at 7.9%

Percentage of Touchdowns Thrown when Attempting to Pass
Minimum 14 attempts per scheduled game to qualify as leader.
Minimum 1500 pass attempts to qualify as career leader

squicken

I'm starting to have some difficulty reconciling the fact that I learn so much about these women only for them to flit in and out of my life like this. I'm starting to think maybe I should start limiting my dates to a couple of hours or something so that I don't learn such an incredible amount of details about these people until they're actually committed to sticking around for a little while.

Admittedly I'm working off a way too limited sample size, but these women seem to really like you in the "nice guy" sort of way. You need a neck tattoo

sorry for the women troubles

MRSA

Banned
What did you degenerates make for freedom? My ribs are done, now I have a fuckin sociology paper to finish by midnight.

jakncoke

Banned
Admittedly I'm working off a way too limited sample size, but these women seem to really like you in the "nice guy" sort of way. You need a neck tattoo

tattoos above the collarbone is something you never should test or trust, that person is the type of person to smile at you give you a blowjob and then stick rat poison in your dinner. Ive never came across a person with a tattoo above the collarbone that wasnt shady or a felon

Aren't you supposed to be sulking in the forest?

No sulks, fuck life. it is what it. im an alcoholic and live in a area where their is no progressive people it is what it is

jakncoke

Banned
chris.trejo disappearance is a top 10 travesty. we all miss that giant perv he prob doing 3-5 for 10+ sexual harassment and voyeur related charges

Malalaw

And now I leave for the night. Hopefully my health stays stable for the evening cause all I want is to hang with friends.

probably jinxed it.

ampere

I feel ya. One girl I was seeing would always extend our dates and pick somewhere else to go and they'd be 5+ hours and she just seemed so amazing, then bam hit me with "nahhh we're not a good match."

It can be rough.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah too old at 33 to worry about "nice guy" bullshit since I've had plenty of success outside these last two. I'm firmly in the age range where nice guys (that aren't simps) do well for themselves. I think it's more just a case of not everyone is for everyone.

I feel ya. One girl I was seeing would always extend our dates and pick somewhere else to go and they'd be 5+ hours and she just seemed so amazing, then bam hit me with "nahhh we're not a good match."

It can be rough.

Yeah that sounds really familiar haha.

I'm totally in between chicks now though. Feels weird not expecting or hoping to get a text message or whatever at any point.

Anyone else spending the 4th totally alone too? I had Wendy's for dinner :(

ampere

Yeah that sounds really familiar haha.

I'm totally in between chicks now though. Feels weird not expecting or hoping to get a text message or whatever at any point.

Anyone else spending the 4th totally alone too? I had Wendy's for dinner :(

I actually deleted my okcupid the other day, I think I need to break from dating and get more platonic friends. Kinda find myself leaning on the girls I'm seeing for attention too much. Been trying out some local meetup groups. Yea... I was getting too into waiting for texts and not really doing much else with myself.

Top Bottom