• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Fox318

Yesterday my friend lit a mortar and tried to throw it, it blew up in his hand. Luckily he was only a bit burned. Idiots, when fireworks are being set off I stay far away.

nO9zzfU.jpg

Milchjon

How can the Yankees keep employing ARod, but deny him contractually owed money?

I mean of course he's cheating, but they knew that and profited off it?

Pls explain to this dumbo

zychi

Banned
How can the Yankees keep employing ARod, but deny him contractually owed money?

I mean of course he's cheating, but they knew that and profited off it?

Pls explain to this dumbo
Because the player's union is filled with a bunch of cowards and wont sue on his behalf

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Baseball handled the steroid issue about as poorly as possible. Let it happen then crucify the people who did it rather than the people that enabled it.

JABEE

Baseball handled the steroid issue about as poorly as possible. Let it happen then crucify the people who did it rather than the people that enabled it.
And no one really gives a shit when it happens in football.

Everyone is like , "oh."

With Baseball, the media treats steroid use like the players killed the hopes and dreams of every 8-year old.

zychi

Banned
Thats what happens when old timey wrtiers who didnt make their high school team run the league and hof, instead of the owners (nfl) or players(nba).
E: who dat coldnoodle?

Milchjon

Quarless was soon found trying to hide in front of Siena Tavern, police say, “attempting to conceal himself and a black firearm in a nearby plant.” Police dug the gun out of the plant and later matched rounds found on the ground near the garage with the gun.

Hahahah

Draxal

Rumor has it that he has lost multiple fingers. Kiss that contract goodbye.

CJLW3f8WoAAtwSS.png:large

Liz Stout ‏@lizardstout 20h20 hours ago
Jason Pierre Paul has been my neighbor for over a year and I'm currently lighting fireworks with him with his truck load of fireworks

Top Bottom