• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Picture of his agent

m7vqoISl.jpg

if his agent uses a flip phone in 2015 he's got a whole nother set of problems.

Giants already on pace to break their Most Injuries in a Season record, which they set last year after breaking their own record the year before :jnc

Line_HTX

Hello again, NFL-GAF. It's been forever since I posted here. Feels like eons since that ban sweep after The Game. When the hell do training camps begin FFS, and 9/13 is too far away... T_T

Can any H-Town people fill me in on any acquisitions or transactions that happened during this whole offseason? I only know that we signed Vince Wilfork, and JJ Watt twerks at Rockets playoff games.

What do you think the split is here? Who is cheering for USA vs who is cheering for Japan.

You know full well that anime will be repeat champions over 'Murika. Prepare for anime celebrations tonight. OH~HO HO HO HO

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hello again, NFL-GAF. It's been forever since I posted here. Feels like eons since that ban sweep after The Game. When the hell do training camps begin FFS, and 9/13 is too far away... T_T

Can any H-Town people fill me in on any acquisitions or transactions that happened during this whole offseason? I only know that we signed Vince Wilfork, and JJ Watt twerks at Rockets playoff games.

You know full well that anime will be repeat champions over 'Murika. Prepare for anime celebrations tonight. OH~HO HO HO HO

We signed Vince Young to compete against Hoyer.

Top Bottom