• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Zee-Row

Banned
Even though I'm Bucs fan , I'm still a Florida man and I feel sorry for the Jags and their fans. They never seems to catch a good break.

Lol at those alleged Brady texts x calls
Guilty :p

* but still a W B^)

Its fucking 2015, everything can be traced , how don't people understand this

Terrible news for Fowler. He never missed a game in college.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14m14 minutes ago
Before suffering season-ending torn ACL, Dante Fowler signed an injury protection waiver that obligates Jaguars to negotiate in good faith.

He hadn't signed his contract yet but thanks to that it shouldn't effect what he gets paid out.

CEg85P8WIAALdlZ.jpg:large

Add Fowler to the list. Some terrible luck and or picks for the Jags in the first round (Bortles shouldn't really count there considering...)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's not the cartilage that's the scary part, it's the nerve. Sean Spence missed two full years because of that and there were serious doubts he'd ever play again.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's not the cartilage that's the scary part, it's the nerve. Sean Spence missed two full years because of that and there were serious doubts he'd ever play again.

That's low risk in these situations, but obviously it's a possibility. That being said cartilage damage is almost always tied with ACL tears, and cartilage obviously never comes back. It steals careers and you never get to see what a player could've been, leaving you to always wonder, what if?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That's low risk in these situations, but obviously it's a possibility. That being said cartilage damage is almost always tied with ACL tears, and cartilage obviously never comes back. It steals careers and you never get to see what a player could've been, leaving you to always wonder, what if?

I'm pretty much the last person on earth that needs a dissertation on cartilage tears. Trust me and my orthopedist. But when the Jags GM is using the term "brutal", I start thinking the worst.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm pretty much the last person on earth that needs a dissertation on cartilage tears. Trust me and my orthopedist. But when the Jags GM is using the term "brutal", I start thinking the worst.

Yeah man I know that feel :(. My knees are a joke. That being said a lot of coaches/gms always think- oh meniscus tear? Cartilage tear? Not a big deal, at least it's not a ligament. Well Ligs can heal with a lot of time, cartilage doesn't and it sucks.

@MikeGarafolo: Damage in Dante Fowler's knee limited to the ACL, other ligaments intact, source says. So bad news but not as bad as it could've been.

Looks like it's not as bad as it could have been.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looks like it's not as bad as it could have been.

Like the Jags weren't going to be brutal with or without Fowler. Get the right cadaver, i.e. not the ones Sam Bradford uses, and he'll be 100% next year.

What graphics card should I get, fv? A 970?

Top Bottom