• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

The only appropriate thing to post when talking about the Jags.

dakeau.gif

Doorman

Sucks for the Jags and their fans, at least they get the benefit of already realizing that their season is going to tank, unlike 15+ other fanbases who still foolishly think they have a chance of doing anything this year. Sucks for Fowler too, but at least he got that waiver in time!

Jarnet87

Brady gets suspended, Garrapolo keeps the Pates rolling, trade him away for a 1st to some desperate team. Dat Pates train keeps rolling. #Charlatan.

Like the Jags weren't going to be brutal with or without Fowler. Get the right cadaver, i.e. not the ones Sam Bradford uses, and he'll be 100% next year.

What graphics card should I get, fv? A 970?

I have a 980 in mine and love it. If you don't want to spend as much, the 970 is great yeah.

Reposting because I'm serious about this.

I too still don't believe they would hit Br*dy. Just going to have to wait and see I guess. If they do, watch there be some kind of appeal or something that they do give into. There's gotta be some kind of work around coming for the P*ts, there always is. Bill will get his extra cameras in the stadium that he can manipulate or something. Visiting teams will lose all communications. The field will tilt and turn and shoot up spikes like in Flash Gordon:

0176615_23931_MC_Tx360.jpg

Something will be worked into their favor somehow.

They will still make the playoffs and Garoppolo will ascend to the throne

Or the comedy option happens, they miss playoffs by one game, and the fans spend the rest of the offseason agreeing with the rest of us that there needs to be an asterisk beside a Pats season

jakncoke

Banned
Brady gets suspended, Garrapolo keeps the Pates rolling, trade him away for a 1st to some desperate team. Dat Pates train keeps rolling. #Charlatan.

Considering how little left Brady has, if Jimmy G turns out good why would they trade that asset

Duxxy3

I wonder how many games it would take for the patriots to just cut bait. It doesn't cost them anything.

Godslay

Banned
So a Giants fan shit all over the Pats in the OT?

Is BigAT Eli?

Wishful thinking as well to think Garafolo will be good. Odds are he won't be.

MechDX

They will still make the playoffs and Garoppolo will ascend to the throne

Or the comedy option happens, they miss playoffs by one game, and the fans spend the rest of the offseason agreeing with the rest of us that there needs to be an asterisk beside a Pats season

Or Grapollo comes in and plays like a 2nd year QB from Eastern Illinois U.

squicken

Fantastic OP

Obviously the injury doesn't prove anything, but I thought JAX should've taken Cooper. It's easier to cobble together a decent defense than it is to find playmakers

Draxal

Fantastic OP

Obviously the injury doesn't prove anything, but I thought JAX should've taken Cooper. It's easier to cobble together a decent defense than it is to find playmakers

Cooper isn't a Gator, Jacksonville is unique in this regard.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm guessing Brady eventually only serves 2 games.

SonnyBoy

I'm at a Ravens softball charity event at M&T Bank. One of the Ravens players had to be assisted off the field due to injury.

JABEE

Jabee, I took this selfie just for you.

WBXopAy.jpg

The other day my boss approached me asking why I was so down. I told him I spent the night before reading the fallout from the wells report. He laughed and said I would have better spent my time jerking it to maxim than reading that crap. And he's right. I'm not sure why I've been so down about this. Spygate was far worse. Haters be damned. At this point, the only thing I care about is making sure Brady is there when I see the pats play. If he isn't, that would extremely suck but I'll root on Jimmy with full enthusiasm if that's the case.

Haters be damned.

Top Bottom