• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

VonMiller DIDNT fail a drug test but is still suspended?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ension-not-for-a-positive-drug-test/#comments

“He didn’t test positive for anything,” an unnamed person with knowledge of the situation told USA Today.

We’ll likely never know all the details of Miller’s case, just like we never know all the details of most NFL suspensions for violations of the substance-abuse policy, because the league’s confidentiality rules keep that information quiet. The very fact that we’re talking about this before Miller’s appeal has been heard shows that someone violated the confidentiality rules by leaking the news that he’s facing a suspension, but when these leaks come out, they usually don’t tell the full story.

But if it’s true that Miller didn’t fail a drug test, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll win his appeal. It’s possible to violate the policy without testing positive by, for instance, refusing to take a test or submitting a diluted urine sample.

So what did Miller do? Weird shit.

JABEE

Reposted:

PFT said:
Freeman, who has played very well at times but also been a disappointment at times in the four years since the Buccaneers took him in the first round of the 2009 NFL draft, says that when it’s all said and done, he doesn’t just want to be one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. He wants to be one of the best players in the history of the sport of football.

“When I look at who I want to be and what I want to be as a player, it exceeds everything that anybody else could hope for,” Freeman told the Tampa Tribune. “I want to push it. When I leave the game, I want to be known as one of the best that ever played.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-i-want-to-be-known-as-one-of-the-best-ever/

Watch out Stafford!

zDxEtsF.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
So wassup with Greg Jennings acting like a scorned woman?

Who knows but life is going to be a lot different without pro bowl caliber receivers lining up on the other side of the field. He just might miss having an MVP QB as well. Who knows. He's going to be the new Javon Walker.

Bread

Banned
There are idiotic asinine degenerate pieces of shits Pats fans in San Diego? Why haven't we given back San Diego back to Messico? Fuck you.
how did you just realize i was in san diego

i could smell your whiskey breath all the way down here, you raider slob.

dutch where you goin in sd?

ChanHuk

Banned
I just landed asshole, I smell like shit.

I'm heading for San Diego in a couple of days.

I hate you Dutch, come get fake Chinese with me and Fantomessican

how did you just realize i was in san diego

i could smell your whiskey breath all the way down here, you raider slob.

I never said you were in San Diego, I never knew there were asinine degenerate idiotic Pats fans in San Diego.

Bread

Banned
I hate you Dutch, come get fake Chinese with me and Fantomessican

I never said you were in San Diego, I never knew there were asinine degenerate idiotic Pats fans in San Diego.
yes, there are some pats fans smart enough to move to a nice city. sadly a lot of them have stockholm syndrome and think new england is a nice place to live.

JABEE

Weeping twats aren't welcome

Yeah. I hate when players lob insults at former teammates or fans after they establish themselves in a new city. It's why Phillies fans hate Jayson Werth for the most part. I understood why he left (money), but the potshots from afar are kind of lame.

Its been pretty obvious that the Jennings comments werent all that serious.

The only people getting upset are the overly sensitive packer fans that act like Rogers is their twin brother.

HOFinley to have 100 drop season.
Everyone except Finley.

Its been pretty obvious that the Jennings comments werent all that serious.

The only people getting upset are the overly sensitive packer fans that act like Rogers is their twin brother.
The Packers receivers seemed pretty annoyed by it. I don't really care, Jennings has always been a quiet troublemaker. You knew passive-aggressive digs were coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom