• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
I wouldn't mind getting swept by the Browns if it ended in another Superbowl.

You don't see Raven fans crying about how shit their team was for the regular season.

man double edged sword for me . sb = hell fuck yes. ,but if browns sweep up man thats a lot of months of irl trolling for me to endure

Dalton-Andy-Dalton.gif

jakncoke

Banned
You dont want your team to win a SB because mean people will say hurty things to you? You are almost as bad a fan as gata is.

Nothing in life is a guarantee. If browns sweep up, there no guarantee that we win the SB. Also fuck your ass with glass knifes and fuck the phillies Biiiiiiiitchhh

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ
As #Browns players raised arms while stretching, fan yells, "Raise ur hand if ur glad Shurmur's gone." Brandon Jackson raised both hands.
:lol
Hello Twitter. Expect no BS from me. Just straight fire!

— Mike Tomlin (@CoachTomlin) July 26, 2013
Also Mike tomlin on Twitter lmao

If we're using my born date, then a couple. Also do you really think your fucking loser franchise will place ahead of the Pirates this year. Dont make me laugh.

Holy shit a Pirates fan calling another team a loser franchise. That is to much. Enjoy being .500 for the first time in 20 years. It wont last and your horrible cheapskate owners will have you guys back in the cellar in no time.

jakncoke

Banned
Holy shit a Pirates fan calling another team a loser franchise. That is to much. Enjoy being .500 for the first time in 20 years. It wont last and your horrible cheapskate owners will have you guys back in the cellar in no time.

No u. live in the past past. Time will change !

The rig looks terribly silly to me but yes. I loved District 9.
Agreed on the silly rig.

Also, the trailer made it look really really bad. "I need to get into Elysium." "Aha! I just happen to have this wacky thing that if I drill it into your body will allow you to hack all their security! Epic!"

.... aaaaand we just let this thing lie around in our workshop because nobody wanted it?

I'm hoping the movie explains this better than the clips from the trailer.

I wouldn't mind getting swept by the Browns if it ended in another Superbowl.

You don't see Raven fans crying about how shit their team was for the regular season.

We also didn't lose to the Browns and Raiders last year so don't cling too hard to your shit teams theory. You can beat the garbage teams and still play the scrappy underdog card. Just glad I don't ever have to see Charlie Batch again, that cat was DYNAMITE.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
We also didn't lose to the Browns and Raiders last year so don't cling too hard to your shit teams theory. You can beat the garbage teams and still play the scrappy underdog card. Just glad I don't ever have to see Charlie Batch again, that cat was DYNAMITE.

rip in peace, Mr. Glass.

khOMk.jpg

MechDX

BQHxnacCUAAuYES.jpg

The legend, the awesome, the GOAT and the Sconi!

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
"If I'm like the old teacher...then Ed Reed is like Yoda."-- Antonio Smith after #Texans pm practice today.
jnc

Drakeon

Tarell Brown Update:

https://twitter.com/adbrandt/status/360889798661124096

Overstreet is pretty pissed off. This whole $2 million fine makes him look incompetent. Sounds like he's trying to blame the 49ers. I don't know what basis there is for that.

Overstreet is going to be sued. He's going to lose tons of business too.

Far as I can tell, Brown's handling it with as much class as one can who just lost $2 million dollars for essentially no reason. His agent fucked up big time. Not surprised he's trying to shift the blame, doubt many players want him as their agent after that fiasco.

MechDX

So I decided to actually play a game and not just watch BluRays on my PS3 and picked up Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational from the PSN store for $20. Always loved the series and its pretty good even if it is just an upscaled version of the Vita game.

It has cross platform online play. Anyone have it and play it?

squicken

As far as the Rams moving to LA, it wouldn't be announced until they can get out of the lease. And the NFL won't approve the Raiders to LA unless Davis sells the team. So it's SD or no one. Only way I could see the Rams moving is if Kroenke agreed to pay off the remaining stadium debt.

My guess is LA is just being used, like always, to get other municipalities to pony up more money for upgrades

JABEE

I can't believe that FRIDAYTON thread is still going strong.

It's gone from whining to meta-whining and now it's meta-meta-whining.
Yep. In my mind, the PS4 went from having 6.5 or 7 GB dedicated to gaming to 5.5 GDDR5 GB Of Ram dedicated to gaming. No one is even sure if that allocation is final.

It's still going to be pretty damn powerful and it still has a more powerful GPU and better RAM than the competition. It's a disappointment, but it isn't that big of a deal. Looking at how they handle the extra RAM will be interesting though. Hopefully the allocation will be reduced by launch.

JABEE

Far as I can tell, Brown's handling it with as much class as one can who just lost $2 million dollars for essentially no reason. His agent fucked up big time. Not surprised he's trying to shift the blame, doubt many players want him as their agent after that fiasco.
Yeah. Overstreet seems extremely bitter about this career damaging mistake becoming public. It's his damn fault as far as I can tell. I don't know what the Niners did to trick him. That's the only conceivable way his statement makes sense. He just messed up and cost his client $2 Million.

JABEE

PFT said:
Freeman, who has played very well at times but also been a disappointment at times in the four years since the Buccaneers took him in the first round of the 2009 NFL draft, says that when it’s all said and done, he doesn’t just want to be one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. He wants to be one of the best players in the history of the sport of football.

“When I look at who I want to be and what I want to be as a player, it exceeds everything that anybody else could hope for,” Freeman told the Tampa Tribune. “I want to push it. When I leave the game, I want to be known as one of the best that ever played.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-i-want-to-be-known-as-one-of-the-best-ever/

Watch out Stafford!

zDxEtsF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom