• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Fucking Taco Bell threads. Hate all of you. Especially RBH.

4OlvrCt.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
Wish I understood the steam trading cards better. Not sure exactly how you trade.

Would like to make some sets though

what cards you looking for?

Just msg me on steam whenever, I also sell ones I don't want to buy ones I do. I have a few full lvl 5 badges already just by doing that

rando14

have any of yall tried that new smothered burrito?

It's good but its so greasy and slimy that i feel a fat asshole just eating it lmao

Sherm was already awake at 6AM! Being the dedicated football player that he is, he probably had already completed a workout and an hour of film study by then!

maybe he was waking up early to complain to coach harbs about "foolishly" making him a CB instead of a WR. after all, dick knows best!

K-19

Banned
Happens every year Maclin is the first camp casualty, who's next?!

In case you degenerates wonder what I do when I work on the ambulance, here's a picture of what me and the team do for 12 hours.

qgjO2M5l.jpg

:jnc you have a job. I guess I am fine in France far from your alcoholic ambulance.

jakncoke

Banned
<~snesfreak> Fucking Taco Bell threads
<~snesfreak> One of these days I'm gonna kick all your asses!

snes trying to act hard lol

ChanHuk

Banned
Good morning you degenerate friends. Our ED is empty and I want to find a bed to sleep in, particularly with a nurse I just met upstairs.

RBH

NFL security is a joke. My wife and I went to a game in Lambeau a few years ago. It was in December and freezing cold so a lot of fan wore their hunting gear to the game (super insulated full suits). The guy beside us reaches into his pocket to get his kleenex and pulls out a handful of shotgun and rifle shells… Nice security check! Don’t get me wrong… I felt very safe with this armed redneck beside me.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...camps-teams-can-choose-to-use-new-bag-policy/[/quote].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom