• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have been some of the worst pages during the offseason :"/

I'll try and save it though!
Trent_Richardson_GQ.jpg

MechDX

I've never switched which teams though so I dont know where you get that from.

Yeah just a coincidence you became a Patriots die hard fan in fucking Florida when they "win" their first superbowl. Just a coincidence eh?

oh-yeah-sure-sarcasm.gif

Why do you spurn your team so bad? Openly support your Jags and maybe they wont go to LA.

Ok this is my Drunk Chan like post for the month ( we all get one)
(sorry)
I feel like I'm making huge mistakes on twitter right now :( , talking to this girlI use to have somthing going on with. I feel like I'm gonna regret this in the morning, but she is a girl I'd like to start somthing with again. Just not now though.........

(sorry)
I feel like I'm making huge mistakes on twitter right now :( , talking to this guy I use to have somthing going on with. I feel like I'm gonna regret this in the morning, but she is a girl I'd like to start somthing with again. Just not now though.........
Gender confusion. BG is Tammy Brady confirmed.

You really cant be this dense.....still have some Jacksonville Patriots gear? Its ok bandwagon fans are what makes the league money. Did you trade in your Hernandez jersey?

wearing that tennessee oilers avatar really messed you up. one day you might be able to insult my team instead of calling me a bandwagoner but until then lets hope schoob has an injury free season!

I would post an entire wall of Tammy looking like a complete douche while crying or waving her little girl arms on the slide or dancing like a girl or wearing Uggs, but it's after midnight and no longer her birthday.

From now on I shall read Douche Patriot instead of Dutch.

Ok, bro.

(sorry)
I feel like I'm making huge mistakes on twitter right now :( , talking to this girlI use to have somthing going on with. I feel like I'm gonna regret this in the morning, but she is a girl I'd like to start somthing with again. Just not now though.........

Follow me on twitter Brah! Also, I love drunk posts on GAF. Why don't you wanna start something now?

MechDX

wearing that tennessee oilers avatar really messed you up. one day you might be able to insult my team instead of calling me a bandwagoner but until then lets hope schoob has an injury free season!

You need another person here to insult the pats? You have some weird fetish?

Go watch some hentai while wearing your Gabbert jersey and organizing your next meeting of the Jags Kids Club.

In 2000? Sure. But it's not fun getting 56K download speeds in 2013.

God damn, the Wii U is such a mess.

Um...that was the point. Its not just Nintendo though, I have ALWAYS gotten shitty PSN speeds on the PS3.

(sorry)

just keep her on the backburner bro. does she know you're in ohio tho?

JABEE

Why did you reject your Tennessee Oilers?

The man's team moved away.

What's your excuse Gata?

Did you just like the Patriots' colors better or were you attracted to evil that is at the core of the Kraft family?

Never go after someone whose team moved away! You expect BG to root for the Ravens?

Your loyalty to the Patriots makes no sense. Mech is an honorable poster and an honorable man!

You hopped off the Jags train, because you are a front-runner! Yes, I said it! A front-runner!

MechDX

Go eat some roasted dicks and watch the Texans be relevant for once.

Remember in the 2009 season when Bill "Smartest man in the league" Belichek played his starters against a terrible Texans team in a meaningless game? Then Welker got within breathing distance of Bernard Pollard he blew out his knee? Yeah, good times

Greg

(sorry)
stop now

you won't start anything with her again!

Remember in the 2009 season when Bill "Smartest man in the league" Belichek played his starters against a terrible Texans team in a meaningless game? Then Welker got within breathing distance of Bernard Pollard he blew out his knee? Yeah, good times

Remember when the Texans ever did anything note worthy? And speaking of injuries how long until Andre hurts his hamstring this year?

MechDX

The man's team moved away.

What's your excuse Gata?

Did you just like the Patriots' colors better or were you attracted to evil that is at the core of the Kraft family.

Never go after someone whose team moved away! You expect BG to root for the Ravens?

Your loyalty to the Patriots makes no sense. Mech is an honorable poster and an honorable man!

You hopped off the Jags train, because you are a front-runner! Yes, I said it! A front-runner!

I love Eagles fans! We share a common and complete hatred for the Cowboys and they are so rational in their thinking. If I wasn't sure to be playing the Niners in the Superbowl I would hope it would be the Eagles.

JABEE

I love Eagles fans! We share a common and complete hatred for the Cowboys and they are so rational in their thinking. If I wasn't sure to be playing the Niners in the Superbowl I would hope it would be the Eagles.

Respect to you too, Mech.

close twitter now

or give one final "jk LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and never speak of it again
im in the texting phase now my friend, by you not posting sooner you might of ruined my life or made it.
Trent Truck! hes so awesome!

Shagwell

close twitter now

or give one final "jk LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and never speak of it again

This made me laugh so fucking hard.

Next time I drunk text a girl I'm going to text her that the next morning. Caps and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom