• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hernandez’s uncle killed in moped accident

Posted by Mike Florio on August 4, 2013, 12:48 AM EDT
Hernandez
AP
Cue The Twilight Zone music.

Last month, a member of Aaron Hernandez’s family living in Bristol, Connecticut died in an automobile accident. On Saturday, it happened again.

According to the Hartford Courant, Hernandez’s uncle died in a moped accident.

Robert J. Valentine, 49, was driving a moped that struck a curb, throwing him to the ground. Valentine, the brother of Hernandez’s mother, was not wearing a helmet.

There’s no indication that Valentine had any connection to or information about the murders for which Hernandez currently is being investigated. Police reportedly wanted to speak with the other family member who died last month, Thaddeus Simon III. Simon was the son-in-law of Andres Valderrama, the uncle of Aaron Hernandez’s whose home has been searched multiple times by police.

hmm...

Greg

im in the texting phase now my friend, by you not posting sooner you might of ruined my life or made it.
Trent Truck! hes so awesome!
damnit, you moved it to texts? there's no going back now unless you call her the wrong name and act like someone hacked your accounts and stole your phone

This made me laugh so fucking hard.

Next time I drunk text a girl I'm going to text her that the next morning. Caps and all.
100% success rate

brentech

http://m.jsonline.com/more/sports/packers/218252871.htm
"He's going to be a huge weapon for us," quarterback B.J. Coleman said after watching Lacy carry eight times for 65 yards (8.1 average). "First time out. Environment like that. I thought he did a great job.

"It's nice to have him back there with you. He runs the ball hard. He's a very strong man."

After James Starks started and played well, Lacy carried once early for 2 yards. A few minutes later, he took the field behind the No. 1 offensive line and put on a show.

Lacy carried for 7, then followed fullback Jonathan Amosa for 16 yards off the right side.

On his next attempt, Lacy pressed a hole off right tackle and cut back behind a block by Evan Dietrich-Smith for a gain of 19 from a one-back set.

Coach Mike McCarthy gave Lacy the ball on the next play and he picked up 4. From the 27, he charged into a modest hole at left tackle, surged ahead and fell forward for 8. Then he picked up the first down with a carry for 4 on the next play.
So our defense still can't tackle, but our new RB falls forward!

RBH

Why can't I send PMs?
Because Stone Cold said so.

502%20-%20beer%20gif%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20the_rock%20wwe.gif

So I found out my wife was pregnant about 3 weeks ago. It is funny that we tried for 2 years in Philly and 1 week after moving to Vegas it happens. Sorry to blog since I know no one cares but I am really drunk tonight.

squicken

So I found out my wife was pregnant about 3 weeks ago. It is funny that we tried for 2 years in Philly and 1 week after moving to Vegas it happens. Sorry to blog since I know no one cares but I am really drunk tonight.

That's great news man. Congrats to you both. I'm chalking it up to all the extra "stuff" in Chip's special shakes. It's having an effect on the fans!

JABEE

Congrats, YH!

Raise the kid the right way which is to be an Eagles fan!

Fantomex

This is cause for celebration! I will make sure not to pummel you too much during our degenerate match! Congrats on the baby conversion.

Milchjon

I just took an hour walk back from my friend's place to my place at 4am. It's nice not living in a shithole.

Wait, is that hour a good or a bad thing?

Because not living in a shithole usually means being able to use public transport instead of being forced to walk late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom