• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Look at those old man guns, Peyton should be the one kissing his biceps after a TD...

iHsQU2NqvCvAS.jpg

Chokers like Brady and Peyton eat a lot to forget how they lost to so many bums at home in the playoffs. Brady more than Pey because he is also haunted by the fact that he could never win shit without cheating.

And Ben just eats because he's a fat motherfucking rapist pig.

Chokers like Brady and Peyton eat a lot to forget how they lost to so many bums at home in the playoffs. Brady more than Pey because he is also haunted by the fact that he could never win shit without cheating.

When was the last time Ben won a playoff game? And did you forgot losing to bums like Tebow and Garrard? I guess you're starting to go senile.

When was the last time Ben won a playoff game? And did you forgot losing to bums like Tebow and Garrard? I guess you're starting to go senile.
Have you forgotten that you've never won a legit SB? That your team had to fucking cheat? That you lost at home to Buttfumble? You're not old enough to be senile so you're just stupid.

Have you forgotten that you've never won a legit SB? That your team had to fucking cheat? That you lost at home to Buttfumble? You're not old enough to be senile so you're just stupid.

lol you senile ass steeler fans forget that Garrard beat the steelers in pittsburgh twice that year and ran all over them in the playoff game

Packers update:

Mike McCarthy said:
"Well, Mason Crosby is competing for a job on our football team, like everyone else. He definitely didn’t take a step in the right direction with his performance. That’s what Family Night’s for.

He’ll be evaluated. He’s definitely got to do better than that because that’s not going to cut it."

Crosby went 3-for-8.

lol you senile ass steeler fans forget that Garrard beat the steelers in pittsburgh twice that year and ran all over them in the playoff game

Jags fans remember so much.

Bitch, you want another Tom birthday celebration post? Because I'm close to doing it. Don't push me, bro.

I ain't your bro. I'm only 1/3 German and the Pats are a fraud. Your QB is a biiiiiiiiitch. Thanks for turning the game into flag football you crying baby biiiiiitch!

HPhins54

Neo Member
Saw your post earlier, man, that is rough. :(

Just shut yourself off from society and watch them on NFL Rewind, maybe? Is that your plan?

That's the plan. Absolutely refuse to read any texts and completely ignore anything football related (including my 4 fantasy leagues), until around 1 AM Monday morning when I finish the game.

(Can't watch Game Rewind until the Sunday night game is over)

The day is almost over, Angmars Bro was pushing it, and Kave dared me so here we are.

Time to celebrate this day one more time before it's over. Happy birthday, Tom.
tom-brady-240x320.jpg

1251126592_tom_brady_290x402.jpg

Ugg-Tom_BradyAscot.jpg

mag_brady04jr_400.jpg

tom-brady-435.jpg

1345152725_tombrady1-467.jpg

tom-brady_edited-32.jpg

tom-brady-670-350_002.jpg

tom-brady.jpg

tom-brady-3q-story.jpg

alg-tom-brady-lombardi-jpg.jpg

Tom-Brady-Uggs-Campaign-3.jpeg