• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

tumblr_m5tgdxToMP1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
Says the guy who loves the National Treasure movies!

Fantomex

I must say. As horrible as these people who are involved in murders, shootings etc, they're lives are ruined and so are their families lives who were invested in them at some point. I see Kraft playing the polls. As horrible as Hernandez is, I would of at least given a shout out and mentioned something like "This young man has ruined his life as well, and we feel for him and his family". Kraft playing that PR game really well I must say.

But to add some Bionic poison to it, It's interesting to see how the Patriots just totally disowned this guy. I mean, it never seemed a bad judge of character when your TE is hanging out with thugs, and his TD celebration is "Making it Rain" like it's a strip club? No red flags there?

Bob Kraft 1 year ago on Aaron Hernandez.
“I just think he’s a super player and really a first-class guy. Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think … maybe 10 years ago I was in that class, [but] this guy’s a good guy. So I’m excited and we’ve made a big commitment to him.”

Last post on the Cruz contract but he shed a little light on the negotiations:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo 11m

Cruz says no calls from other teams when he was a RFA. Also says he just "got tired of the back and forth," decided to take deal on table.

For all of that noise about the market for Cruz as an RFA, he didn't get a call. The deal in question was the same deal that's been on the table for months from the Giants. They played the waiting game on him and it worked. Especially considering he's making a reported extra 3 million in endorsements in the NY area to supplement that contract.

I must say. As horrible as these people who are involved in murders, shootings etc, they're lives are ruined and so are their families lives who were invested in them at some point. I see Kraft playing the polls. As horrible as Hernandez is, I would of at least given a shout out and mentioned something like "This young man has ruined his life as well, and we feel for him and his family". Kraft playing that PR game really well I must say.

But to add some Bionic poison to it, It's interesting to see how the Patriots just totally disowned this guy. I mean, it never seemed a bad judge of character when your TE is hanging out with thugs, and his TD celebration is "Making it Rain" like it's a strip club? No red flags there?

Bob Kraft 1 year ago on Aaron Hernandez.
“I just think he’s a super player and really a first-class guy. Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think … maybe 10 years ago I was in that class, [but] this guy’s a good guy. So I’m excited and we’ve made a big commitment to him.”

obvious troll

Says the guy who loves the National Treasure movies!

Nicolas Cage is an American hero!

Also, I'm not stupid! Stupid people don't buy books! And I just bought 2!

One being the the 'Take Your Eye Off The Ball' book and the other is a biography about a family that symbolizes the United States of America. They're like the new Kennedys.
It's the book about the Gronkowskis

bionic77

Let's play a game. What will FMT say?
He just canceled his order of the ESPN issue with naked pictures of Kap and rues the day they stabbed Alex Smith in the back for a thug with zero loyalty.

After the pictures of Hernandez in a orange jumpsuit this is probably going to be the most used GIF during the season.

Teams that have Sconi's on the roster are more likely to not have murderers on the same roster.

ie...Niners, Texans vs Ravens, Pats.

You're absolutely right.

Ravens Sconis------2
Ravens Murderers in the Entire History of the Team-----0

Now, does Sconi mean they went to University of Wisconsin, or are from Wisconsin? Ravens have both in guard Ricky Wagner, and stud Offensive Coordinator, with the genius to turn Joe Flacco into Joe "Superbowl MVP" Flacco, Jim Caldwell.

Thank you Wisconsin!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ladies and gentleman I give you the best QB in the NFL

kaephawks-600x400.jpg

Photoshop right? Seriously he can't be wearing a Seahawks hat this HAS to be a photoshop.

I said it awhile ago, but Kaep has always struck me as a "Look at Me" attention whore QB, which is not something you want from your QB.

JCizzle

Photoshop right? Seriously he can't be wearing a Seahawks hat this HAS to be a photoshop.

I said it awhile ago, but Kaep has always struck me as a "Look at Me" attention whore QB, which is not something you want from your QB.

I'd feel much better with the food eating contest runner up.

Sorry, I haven't been posting much today because I've been busy partying it up with all these supermodels.

BG and I were invited to an exclusive Ohio party thrown by TRENT TRUCK. One of the rooms is just a big whiskey fountain, and the only rule is that you have to make out with a new model each time you want to take a drink. We're running out of whiskey.

Don't worry about us too much - Weedon is the chaperone.
Amazing party, i did jello shots off of Trent Truck. Best day of my life.

squicken

How dare you?! It's pains me to say this but you're no longer a honorary member of Browns Gaf. You'll have to earn that right back now!
You just got deKnighted

It's been a tough offseason for you guys. Rams/Browns in the first preseason game. Could be the first step towards your JCamp future!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Last of Us is the perfect love child of Resident Evil 4, Half Life 2 and Uncharted all mixed together. What a fucking brilliant game and I'm only about 35% through
I just met Bill in the Woods and that whole scene where we get mob rushed by infected and Joel, Ellie and Bill run for their lives

This game is what Capcom has been striving for with RE5 and RE6 but have failed miserably. That whole scene I put in spoiler tags was so intense, and Capcom hasn't done anything remotely close since RE4. Hell the whole single player campaign has been brilliant thus far. Don't get the complaints about the "slow beginning/tutorial" of the game. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I would've beaten the game by now if I hadn't put about 10-15 hours in the great multiplayer as well.

The news about Ryan Davis is just devastating. I can't even begin to imagine what his family is going through.

I know, and on his honeymoon to. :( RIP, seemed like a great guy and liked him from his Gamespot days. At times like this focus on the good and not the sudden tragedy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just saw a top 10 for "finally" moments of athletes/teams finally winning a championship.

Seeing the Red Soxs championship makes me hopeful one day I will see a championship in my adult days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom