• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

You probably shouldn't bother getting married as a superstar NFL QB.

Unless you're a complete virgin like Eli Manning who doesn't mind letting his older brother sexify and impregnate his wife until he builds up the courage to be in the same room with a naked woman.
Fixed

squicken

Falcons will be serving this as a concession at training camp practices. Doubt Cam will be the only NFCS QB to be a Falcons fan

BPOtDytCYAE8zJL.jpg

The starting lineup from the bottom up: Pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, bacon, cole slaw, and two onion rings. It's all held together by a bun that stands roughly the same chance as Eli Manning in a locker room dance-off.

The Falcons are offering an unspecified prize to the Twitter user who successfully names this monstrous creation. We had a couple ideas in the latest ATL Mailbag. We probably won't win.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-on-sale-at-falcons-camp?campaign=Twitter_atl

mr2xxx

Banned
RG3 cheating on his wife only means one thing. Wussle is the undisputed #1 cornball brotha in the league now.

Edit: Had to add brotha in there because Eli or Brady would be automatic champs in that category.

bionic77

RG3 cheating on his wife only means one thing. Wussle is the undisputed #1 cornball brotha in the league now.

Edit: Had to add brotha in there because Eli or Brady would be automatic champs in that category.
:lol Brady is a bro now?

Russell is too busy studying film to be a manwhore!
Thats what every lame dude says!

Those who can fuck hot whores @ hooters DO fuck hot whores @ hooters. And nothing gets in their way. Not a cramp in their leg. Not bad weather. And certainly not their wedding day.

Those who can't play D&D or spend their summer studying game film!

mr2xxx

Banned
:lol Brady is a bro now?

Thats what every lame dude says!

Those who can fuck hot whores @ hooters DO fuck hot whores @ hooters. And nothing gets in their way. Not a cramp in their leg. Not bad weather. And certainly not their wedding day.

Those who can't play D&D or spend their summer studying game film!

First I said #1 cornball, which is a neck to neck race with Eli & Brady. Had to add the brotha in there so Wussle could get a little shine.

brentech

honoring their legendary playoff appearance - 1 onion ring for every point scored

edit: I don't use twitter, so someone recommend that the sandwich be named 'The Wildcard' and we'll split the prize
:jnc!

Trying to take back the fattest nation from Mexico.

Talon

I don't think Wisconsinites should be throwing stones at Georgians, to be honest.

At least Sconi's have a reason to pack on the pounds - it's cold as shit in the winter. Georgians just sweat through their bitch tits all day.

Wait, Mac and Cheese on a burger and the cole slaw is the problem?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
I don't dislike the cole slaw, I just think that considering the base of the thing is pulled pork - cole slaw is texturally too similar and doesn't really add much flavor wise (it looks like a fuck standard mayo based slaw). The bacon and onion rings are there to provide crunch which is nice but you could lose the slaw and not miss anything.

You could make the same argument for mac and cheese, really. I just happen to like it more than cole slaw so yeah - fuck the cole slaw.

Cole slaw and pulled pork is bomb.

But they're kissing their sister by mixing the onion rings and mac on it.
Either you go burger style w/ the onion rings or go carolina style with the slaw. Not both.

Wait, Mac and Cheese on a burger and the cole slaw is the problem?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Mac and cheese is one of the greatest foods in the known universe and cole slaw is gross. It's not that complicated.

On the topic of pulled pork sandwiches --- give it to me with nothing but the pork and some glorious tomato-based sauce.

Talon

I don't dislike the cole slaw, I just think that considering the base of the thing is pulled pork - cole slaw is texturally too similar and doesn't really add much flavor wise (it looks like a fuck standard mayo based slaw). The bacon and onion rings are there to provide crunch which is nice but you could lose the slaw and not miss anything.

You could make the same argument for mac and cheese, really. I just happen to like it more than cole slaw so yeah - fuck the cole slaw.
Well, pulled pork and cole slaw by themselves would be fine. That's a classic combo, where a VINEGAR-based cole slaw provides an acidic contrast to the sweet, smoky pork.

Mac and cheese adds absolutely nothing. The taste of the (processed ass) cheese will be completely lost against the bacon, pork and slaw. And you already have it neutralized with the noodles.

This sandwich fucking sucks. It'll completely fall apart. It's stacking shit on top of shit for the sake of an epic shit.

Mac and cheese is one of the greatest foods in the known universe and cole slaw is gross. It's not that complicated.

On the topic of pulled pork sandwiches --- give it to me with nothing but the pork and some glorious tomato-based sauce.
Fuck mayo on pulled pork which is why the cole slaw sort of jumps out at me. Either a good tomatoe based BBQ sauce or I'm down with a proper vinegar based sauce as well. Hell, a good vinegar based slaw works. Not that Mayo based shit.

where a VINEGAR-based cole slaw provides an acidic contrast to the sweet, smoky pork..
Yep, I'm down.

Talon said:
Mac and cheese adds absolutely nothing. The taste of the (processed ass) cheese
Like I said, arguments can be made for the substraction of the Mac and Cheese. Do a good homemade mac and cheese using real cheese (a nice colby/cheddar personally satisfies) and it can do wonders taste wise.

RBH

I somehow forgot to mention this before, but last year, I was at a restaurant in Buckhead and was seated right next to a table which had Matt Ryan and his wife along with Brian Finneran and his wife.

Ryan had a few drinks that night and was being a bit.......demonstrative when he was telling stories, standing up at his table often and acting out certain things.

It was amusing to watch.

Hunter S.

The reason why I made the trade was because I only had 2 starting rbs Foster and Forte. Now I have 3 and I still have Foster's backup, Tate. I also have Ronnie Hillman but I'm not sure about his production.
Ronnie Hillman will probably not even be the number one guy in Denver. He is 195 now, but during the season he dropped way down to 185. I doubt he will do more than share the ball with the Rookie Montee Ball, and Knowshawn Moreno. Picking any Denver back right now would be risky because it is the least decided position on offense in terms of who will start.

JABEE

I can't believe that Cam Newton admitted to still rooting for the Falcons. I don't think that would go over well at all in Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom