• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

Jets rule

cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-fry-79014591301.jpeg

Packers sign Morgan Burnett to a 4 year extension:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 33s

#Packers S Morgan Burnett signed a 4-year extension worth $24.75M with $8.25M guarantees, I'm told. Back to this golf course in Mississippi.

In all seriousness, Pacific Rim was pretty fun.

Go see it if you got a couple bucks and 2.5 hours to waste. If not redbox that shit when it comes out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hello fuckers,

I've back, I am being bombarded by my nephew and my little cousins. Being on the computer is my only reprieve!

So bag of dicks for all and what not.

But in actual good news, it's official going to Green Bay on October 20th to watch my Browns shock the world and beat the Packers!

My friend plans to seduce Aaron Rodgers and run away with him.

Hunter S.

Since you pot heads started this, the Colorado pot shops will open next year. So the tourism business will make Colorado America's Netherlands.

cdyhybrid

Hello fuckers,

I've back, I am being bombarded by my nephew and my little cousins. Being on the computer is my only reprieve!

But in actual good news, it's official going to Green Bay on October 20th to watch my Browns shock the world and beat the Packers!

Tell her to make sure she brings up his height.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hello fuckers,

Is your friend TheLegendary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom