• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Case 2 is hit or miss with people, I thought it was fine. From Case 3 on though it's damn solid.

I thought case 3 was the worst one, 2 went too long but the theme was fine ... 3 and it's theme was annoying.

4, 5 and the dlc case are all great though.

But yeah ... Bdefault is just stupidly good, so much better than the demo.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I thought case 3 was the worst one, 2 went too long but the theme was fine ... 3 and it's theme was annoying.

Well, I was speaking about the general opinions I've seen in the OT. There's a few who didn't like Case 3, but it's definitely a minority opinion.

Infamous: SS looks killer.

If my backlog weren't bigger than Stafford's chins, I'd snag a PS4 just for it.
Never played a Infamous game, but looking forward to this game.
eA2gsgO.png

Sanjuro

It just dropped like crazy.

Good for him, though. I hope he has a successful career and is able to deal with the ignorance that is prevalent in the locker room and sidelines.

I wouldn't say like crazy.

There are certainly more teams that are going to pass on him because of this reason. I believe those teams interested in drafting a player like this would help his stock if it decreases on a physical level before the draft.

Either way, he looks like a third rounder give or take.

He had already confided in a few close friends, Sam recalled, and had dated a fellow athlete who was not a football player -- so while coming out to his Mizzou teammates last year was a key moment, it came almost as an afterthought, during preseason training camp.

"Coaches just wanted to know a little about ourselves, our majors, where we're from, and something that no one knows about you," Sam said. "And I used that opportunity just to tell them that I was gay. And their reaction was like, 'Michael Sam finally told us.' "

Asked what that moment felt like, Sam said, "I was kind of scared, even though they already knew. Just to see their reaction was awesome. They supported me from Day One. I couldn't have better teammates. ... I'm telling you what: I wouldn't have the strength to do this today if I didn't know how much support they'd given me this past semester."

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/10429030/michael-sam-missouri-tigers-says-gay

teammates knew and didnt care, why cant that be the norm

cdyhybrid

It probably all depends on the culture in the locker room/front office. It will drop him for some teams, but won't be a big deal for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom