• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
snes wants his bio to be this

Name: snesfreak
Bio: “Serving consecutive life sentences for over 2000 attempts to murder multiple Sony execs. Insane in the membrane. The oldest living human on Earth, he will cut you.”
DOB: 11/25/1881
Body type: Eric Forman.
Skin tone: Conan O’Brien.

Is there a mental asylum in the game, because I vote we put him in there for still being butthurt at Sony for something that happened in the 1994

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
snes wants his bio to be this

Name: snesfreak
Bio: “Serving consecutive life sentences for over 2000 attempts to murder multiple Sony execs. Insane in the membrane. The oldest living human on Earth, he will cut you.”
DOB: 11/25/1881
Body type: Eric Forman.
Skin tone: Conan O’Brien.

Is there a mental asylum in the game, because I vote we put him in there for still being butthurt at Sony for something that happened in the 1994

Huh. I figured he'd be in prison for robbing Taco Bell.

Grover, where are you?

david-moyes-happy-620x299.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dutch Patriot - A German in an American prison. Famous for his late night diner acquisitions.

eznark - Leader of the aryan nation. Famed for his love of fraudulent midgets and cancer punchers.

MechDX - Lost his way on the path to the promised land. Number one Schoob fan.

Godslay - Believer in the fountain of youth. Bears a striking resemblance to Orlando Franklin.

squicken - Prison barfly. Flits from clique to clique, forever trying to fit in.

FrenchMovieTheme - Keeps making outrageous prison bets yet somehow keeps his virginity. Has a picture of Jeff Garcia tucked into his pillow.

chuckddd - Death row, what a brother know? Once again, back is the incredible, rhyme animal, the incredible D.

yankeehater - Jailed for funneling his Microsoft funds into an illegal kangaroo farm. Loves fried alligator.

Cloudy - aka konex. aka the destroyer of dreams. aka the jinx.

Kastrioti - He's not fat, he's big boned. Believer in numerology.

RBH - Leader of the flaming pee pee gang. Lost all of his possessions in a barbeque accident. 2 POINTS!

Fox318 - Irrational lover of second rate New York professional football. Buttfumble.gif

Rorschach - Al Davis' illegitimate son. Blames his father for the failings of not only himself, but his team as well.

Slo - Cannot forgive himself after he lost control of his home driving up a mountain road. Seeking solace, he rode a purple horned bicycle on a vicious crime spree.

cajunator - Keeps trying to get the other cons to join him a game of squeeball. Continually tries to get gasoline into the prison.

snes - Oldest man in Xiashank. Known for his catchphrases: "You People" and "Racist"

JABEE

Name: alligatorjandro

Bio: “Serving a life sentence in prison for suffocating a schoolyard chum for failing to recognize him as a Jaguars fan. Known among many of his peers as a snitch. His third grade class was always on alert. Although, he may look gentle and unthreatening, this prisoner suffers from sudden outbursts of anger at the mere mention of anyone of the opposite sex. Cannot be trusted around other children.”

DOB: January 10, 2004 (Florida Secedes from the Union) Lousy Racist!

Dutch Patriot - A German in an American prison. Famous for his late night diner acquisitions.

eznark - Leader of the aryan nation. Famed for his love of fraudulent midgets and cancer punchers.

Godslay - Believer in the fountain of youth. Bears a striking resemblance to Orlando Franklin.

squicken - Prison barfly. Flits from clique to clique, forever trying to fit in.

FrenchMovieTheme - Keeps making outrageous prison bets yet somehow keeps his virginity. Has a picture of Jeff Garcia tucked into his pillow.

chuckddd - Death row, what a brother know? Once again, back is the incredible, rhyme animal, the incredible D.

yankeehater - Jailed for funneling his Microsoft funds into an illegal kangaroo farm. Loves fried alligator.

RBH - Leader of the flaming pee pee gang. Lost all of his possessions in a barbeque accident. 2 POINTS!

Fox318 - Irrational lover of second rate New York professional football. Buttfumble.gif

Rorschach - Al Davis' illegitimate son. Blames his father for the failings of not only himself, but his team as well.

Slo - Cannot forgive himself after he lost control of his home driving up a mountain road. Seeking solace, he rode a purple horned bicycle on a vicious crime spree.

cajunator - Keeps trying to get the other cons to join him a game of squeeball. Continually tries to get gasoline into the prison.

snes - Oldest man in Xiashank. Known for his catchphrases: "You People" and "Racist"
:jnc at yankeehater and Kastrioti especially

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766154

Am I the only one that's not in this prison game?

I feel like Dee Reynolds.

Nope, I ain't in it either....anyway, I think all the Pats* fans should be thrown in a cell with Hernandez.

When I first made the list I just pulled at least a few people from each team fanbase to fill it out. If you want in, I can add you to the list. You'll get randomly generated ages and looks if you don't give me specific info though.

Milchjon

Pats fans are the [insert persecuted/disadvantaged minority that makes this analogy most offensive to you personally] of this thread.

Name: alligatorjandro

Bio: “Serving a life sentence in prison for suffocating a schoolyard chum for failing to recognize him as a Jaguars fan. Known among many of his peers as a snitch. His third grade class was always on alert. Although, he may look gentle and unthreatening, this prisoner suffers from sudden outbursts of anger at the mere mention of anyone of the opposite sex. Cannot be trusted around other children.”

DOB: January 10, 2004 (Florida Secedes from the Union) Lousy Racist!
Have me shank JABEE.

RBH

A winter storm watch has been posted for most of metro Atlanta, calling for as much as 2 inches of snow Monday night into Tuesday.

The winter storm watch, which was issued just before 5 a.m. Sunday, goes into effect at 7 p.m. Monday and continues through 1 p.m. Tuesday for areas of the state along and north of a line from Carrollton to Atlanta to Homer.

“The problem we got into a week and a half ago was that the snow came in around mid-day,” Channel 2 meteorologist Brad Nitz said. “But it looks like on Monday, we’re going to get through the day with no problems. As we move into Monday evening, a different story.”

Things could get even worse as Tuesday night moves into Wednesday, with the possibility of freezing rain or ice — though it’s far too early to be sure.

“You want to prepare for that possibility,” Nitz said. “It’s not a guarantee yet, but it’s certainly a very real possibility.”

The Weather Service is forecasting snow accumulations of 1 to 2 inches, with 2 to 3 inches across the mountains and up to 4 inches in the northeast corner of the state.

“There is still considerable uncertainty in this forecast and snowfall amounts are expected to change leading up to the event,” the Weather Service said. “Folks across north Georgia and even parts of central Georgia should monitor this situation closely.”

Until then, Nitz said Sunday’s weather will be “very nice regardless of what we’ve had recently and what’s coming.” Highs Sunday will top out near 60 degrees, Nitz said.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/...t-monday-night-tuesday-/ndJCy/?src=cb_article

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRMeRszw4

Greg

I thought I was going to die in my driveway while sprint shoveling

then I thought of you people and pulled through

Are you drafting a QB?

Edit: RIP ATL

I dunno. I know turner does pretty well with young QBs.

Personally I think we should draft a pass rusher at 8 like K Mack or a linebacker. Or trade down for more picks.

I think we should draft AJ Mccarron or Jimmy Garoppolo in the second and let the pick sit for a year after we resign Matt.

We arent too broken as a team but we need to just commit to a rebuild year.

These are excellent.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
This one time my dog took a shit in my bathroom so I pissed in the backyard to mark my territory.

EDIT: Right thread.

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder if eznark smokes cigars with high end whiskey as he plots to eradicate minorities from a 100 mile radius of his house.

DMczaf

I think of eznark as being more of the semi-closeted racist who says stuff like "Oh, Tyler from work? Yeah. He's one of the good ones."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom