• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

So Wes becomes a mod and 2 people get banned in the thread, coincidence?

just kidding wes

He's cleaning house and only browns-age will remain. Behold a future of a dozen offseason threads, one thread for the entire regular season, and no playoffs thread.

Rams.

I appreciate the easy one to start things off. Everybody knows the answer is zero.

If the GAF-meme thread is to be believed, :lol:.

Also, please slap me if I use :lol: again.

Who cares.

Best console ever. Pronounced "SNEZ".

L5OYb.gif

Oh, can I do this too?

1. 0, but Tom Brady has 3

2. it means lol named after jakncoke

3. the Patriots like any sane person

4. an alt?

Go Patriots!

kristen_wiig_animated.gif

Tabris

I like your style, but you still have to pass the NFL-Gaf test to be accepted:

1. How many rings does Tammy have?

2. What does :jnc mean?

3. What team does the Gata root for?

4. Who is snes?

1) 0 legitimate / non-asterik'd rings.
2) It means that's worthy of a jack n coke sip / lol
3) Jaguars obviously
4) Josh Freeman's biggest fan

Honestly, if Coldplay actually got banned for saying "America sucks", that's definitely the worst ban of the three. The other two went into "dangerous" threads and posted in an at least slightly contrarian way. Can always fall flat on your face with that.
He was banned for being an unfunny troll.

Oh. Fuck. Yes. You're gonna have to drop that new QB nonsense though. Everyone knows 2014 is Sam "da GOD" Bradford's year to Flacco/Eli/Dilfer us to a world championship so he can get a phat extension and coast for ten years .

Oh, can I do this too?

1. 0, but Tom Brady has 3

2. it means lol named after jakncoke

3. the Patriots like any sane person

4. an alt?

Go Patriots!

Gross.

3 out of 4 ain't bad!

You're out. We're at capacity for Pats clingers

Yeah 3 out of 4 is pretty good. No one caring about Gata is an acceptable answer but we also would have accepted the My Little Jaggies.

The truth is we are all snes. Just different personas his schizophrenia has manifested so he can sit here all day arguing with himself.

I liked him :-/
Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal!

He trolled an Olympic thread, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... BANNED!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Tabris

It is a horrible day when the Pats fan base grows.

EDIT - Makes sense you're a Chelsea fan Dutch, they are the Pats of the BPL. Gross.

rando14

Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal!

He trolled an Olympic thread, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... BANNED!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Haha well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom