• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

that's why I love everything

Or do like me and jump in every thread like :

yay-feminism-o.gif

bionic, Chris, cold, and ez are all known to hate women & America. Especially bionic, but he's also the spawn of Ben 'The Bathroom' Roethlisberger and Marge Schott, so it's not like he can help it.

MechDX

bionic and ez are gone? BOB be praised

kidding, stop snitchin gata

Damn non believers.

Smart move by the Texans to add former Dolphins assistant GM Brian Gaine to their front office. Highly qualified scout and exec--via LaConfor Twitter

Fill me in Dolphins GAF

MRSA

Banned
Damn non believers.

Smart move by the Texans to add former Dolphins assistant GM Brian Gaine to their front office. Highly qualified scout and exec--via LaConfor Twitter

Fill me in Dolphins GAF

He was an assistant to Jeff Ireland, enough said.

After the ecstasy of the Patriots win and then subsequent collapse against the Bills and Jets, I was scarred emotionally.

This is our year, right?
Dude, we are going to dominate
this offseason

Damn non believers.

Fill me in Dolphins GAF
From what I've read I'd say it's a smart move. He was well respected within the Dolphins organization, just not enough to get the GM job because of his close ties to Ireland.

Wrayfield

Wray! I haven't had the chance to complain about you leaving before we had a chance to do an AFC East meet up wit WW and Dutch!

How dare you?!?

I ain't left yet, still figuring out how to keep my overpaid job and work from the UK... Dutch is gonna bail or no-show anyway, shirtless my Polish arse.

Mumei

Missy Franklin was looking good in London but she's 8 feet tall so....

That said, many of these athletes are under 18 but they look 25 :/

RIP ez

You guys need to stay in the fort!

I don't think "stay in the fort" is the lesson to be learned here; eznark was banned for this post. And bionic was banned for this post, if anyone was curious.

I did not ban either of them, but since someone PM'd me to ask why eznark was banned, I figured I'd post it here.

Talon

Ez implying that Sams is just inviting attention is pretty gross, though. I understand that he's the quintessential cynic, but I can't agree with that statement.

Basically, there's a middle ground between the "Jackie Robinson" cries and the eznark doubts, and that's where I sit. I think it's great that Sams felt comfortable to be open about that prior to this draft process. I sort of wished that an existing NFL player would come out first just to break down that door but c'est la vie.

John Paul Football saw the draft day movie this weekend, and apparently thought it was pretty cool. He knows who we are :D I expect him to be on Cleveland radio in the coming months. The Really Big show exactly, since they were in the movie.

Tabris

Honestly (and sadly). To really break down that homophobic door in American sports culture, you need to have a top tier player admit they are gay. Then just continue winning.

Milchjon

I ain't left yet, still figuring out how to keep my overpaid job and work from the UK... Dutch is gonna bail or no-show anyway, shirtless my Polish arse.

Well, maybe we'll figure something out.

In the end it's probably easier for us to get on a plane and invade your peaceful UK home than to gather up in Germany, anyway.

Eznark and Bionic may be gone........

But RBH is still here!

Yeah!

iMGD9Vbt7IgXS.gif

:jnc

Wrayfield

You are shaking you dick?

Dutch said:
You should have PM'ed me here! I didn't check that email regularly! Poopface

You also know that I'm just messing with you and trying to make sure it works out next time I'm in Amsterdam or north of the border anyway. As it happened, I was too drunk to meet up that weekend anyway.

Milch, WW, Dutch, just say when and where. Do I miss any other AFCEASTEURONFLGAF??

Greg

After the ecstasy of the Patriots win and then subsequent collapse against the Bills and Jets, I was scarred emotionally.

This is our year, right?
hey you!

Eznark and Bionic may be gone........

But RBH is still here!

Yeah!

iMGD9Vbt7IgXS.gif
:jnc

I don't think "stay in the fort" is the lesson to be learned here; eznark was banned for this post. And bionic was banned for this post, if anyone was curious.

I did not ban either of them, but since someone PM'd me to ask why eznark was banned, I figured I'd post it here.
damn, both from within the fort... that makes everything worse

eznark's makes sense now, but the chain of posts around bionic's made me laugh

Wrayfield

Well, maybe we'll figure something out.

In the end it's probably easier for us to get on a plane and invade your peaceful UK home than to gather up in Germany, anyway.

Yeah, where is Wes based? His teams sucks as much as 75% of AFC East so he could join as well. I might do a big leave do around August/September, let's see. Else in the UK, I'm definitely there for the 6-3 Dolphins-Raiders shoot-out.

A gay guy once told me I had amazing eyelashes, does that count?

We ain't picky though we might come across as such. What's your team?

JABEE

The fort was a lie. It was the only peace of mind a poster could have in this world. It's not your fault, Gata. You're only a pawn in their game.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We're hardly the only thread that has a relaxed atmosphere though. Mods in those thread generally keep the peace within their own standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom